Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cover Girl Finally!

About to finish Cycle 13! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

1.-NICOLE
Perfect way to end Nicole's amazing performance! Nicole looks so sweet and fresh and friendly.  I love the slight hint of a smile and I think she really embodies Cover Girl here.

2.-LAURA
It's a pretty photo but something about this shot has always been off for me.  Like one thing is why did they bleach Laura's eyebrows for the shoot? I've always wondered that... But Laura just looks like she's a pretty girl who's hanging and waiting for her friends or something; it doesn't really look like an ad.

And then Nicole won! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my elimination order!
14. Sundai (I love Sundai personality-wise but her photos were never really that great and that's really not good especially if you're so short.)
(I'm not eliminating anyone at the Wilhelmina meeting, I'll just have a double elimination at Lady Godiva)
13. Rachel (Her post show shows what she looks like when she tries to be slightly sexy and that's a fail.  She's got a lovely face but on the show she didn't reall know how to work her body correctly where it would look expensive rather than cheap.)
12. Bianca (The photo was a mess and she's been complaining way too much.  I do like Bianca a lot actually but she just didn't photograph as I would have loved her to.)
11. Courtney (I don't really think she would have done great here.  She had a great photo the first week but that was it...)
10. Lisa (I see her giving a pretty photo but nothing else)
9. Jennifer (This photo is horrible and Jennifer hasn't really been consistent with her photos.)
8. Ashley (I don't really see Ashley giving her all in this shoot TBH.)
7. Kara (I think that Kara would get really nervous here and probably wouldn't do so well.  Plus her body of work isn't as strong as the other girls.)
6. Laura (I love Laura but she's really the weakest of the 6.)
5. Lulu (Would probably have the weakest portfolio to this point.)
4. Rae (I love Rae and I think that she has done an amazing job but it's between her and Brittany and I think that Brittany would have given a much stronger photo.)
3. Brittany (Would probably look not as fresh as Nicole and Erin and they have been much stronger overall.)
2. Erin (Erin has done amazing but Nicole beats everyone this cycle.)
1. Nicole (One of the best ANTM winners for sure.  Love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment