Friday, March 18, 2011

Hapa Photoshoot

1.-NICOLE
Pretty much perfection and by far my favorite Nicole photo.  The body is very graceful and elegant and the face is very serene.  I love how it kind of looks like Nicole is on an adventure looking for something.  Foxy rules.

2.-ERIN
The judges really did hate on Erin a lot. :( This photo is lovely and my favorite of her after her Make Me Tall. I love the hunch that Erin gives...it kind of reminds me of Marjorie of course which is amazing since I then picture her doing it and I just fall in love with the photo even more.  Erin looks like beautiful in the close up; like a real native member of a tribe.

3.-JENNIFER
I've always really loved this photo of Jennifer.  I think the reason why is because I adore the necklace so much.  Haha but Jennifer does look very beautiful here.  I love how you can tell there's something on her mind that's really bothering her.  The only thing is that the mouth is a little bit tense but it's still an awesome photo and my favorite of Jennifer's.

4.-BRITTANY
This photo is beautiful.  I love how regal and composed Brittany looks here.  The pose maybe what Tyra calls "modelling 101" and way too simple but personally I think that if Brittany did some crazy pose/face the photo would have been horrible.

5.-LAURA
It's a pretty photo of Laura but in the long she she looks a bit stupid with the pose and the expression.  However, in the close-up the face looks much better though I wish Laura had a different expression.

6.-SUNDAI
Blech Sundai looks about 4' here; hate the body here and I think that the clothes are nice but it's too overwhelming on Sundai.  The face is actually pretty though her eyes are a bit blank.  Not an absolutely horrible shot, but compared to what the other girls produced this shoot I'm very underwhelmed.

And Miss Banks' call outs!
FCO: Nicole
2. Jennifer
3. Laura
4. Sundai

Bottom 2: Erin and Brittany
Eliminated: Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment