Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cover Girl Commercials...again

I tried to find the individual videos but I couldn't find it but here's the video with the girls commercial:


1.Nicole: What a flawless commercial.  Thank you so much Nicole for being such an awkward girl yet still delivering such a great commercial unlike the awkward girls before you.  I thought she looked very sweet and inviting and her voice had a fun tone to it rather than a dull business person or something.

2.Jennifer: I thought it was adorable and the elocution was perfect but there was way too much head bopping and I think she should have had a little bit better of an eye contact.


3.Brittany: I think that Brittany delivered her lines well but it was a bit forced. She did look really stunning though.


4.Laura: From the obvious mess up with the line and the hesitations, I thought Laura looked like a an actual model which I have yet to see her look in motion.  She looked fresh and sweet which is great for Cover Girl.


5.Rae: Obviously, Rae screwed it up just like Laura and I can't believe I'm saying this but Laura looked more of a model here than Rae. Rae looked like some mom selling Cover Girl. I would have never eliminated her here though.


6.Sundai: So where's the model? I just saw a teenager who's trying to act like a business man and sell Cover Girl. Did not work at all.  But she did look really pretty there.


7.Erin: Erin looked stunning here but yeah her commercial was a wreck.
 
And the call outs from the show!
FCO: Jennifer
2. Nicole
3. Brittany
4. Sundai
5. Laura
 
Bottom 2: Erin and Rae
Eliminated: Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment