Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cover Me In Fabric

Great shoot with amazing results and only two so-so photos which is just awesome!

1.-RAE
Perfection for me.  I love how Rae really looks like an ice queen here.  Her eyes look fantastic, her jawline looks great, and I think the open mouth works here rather than bringing it down.  My favorite shot of Rae for sure.  Love.

2.-ERIN
I love how this looks like a painting.  The delicate hand works perfectly here and I think that she looks very beautiful.  Also, like Rae, her jawline looks fabulous.

3.-NICOLE
And once again, Foxy rules.  This is such an awesome shot.  I love how it looks like a modern Little Red Riding.  Love the pose and Nicole's face looks gorgeous here.

4.-BRITTANY
Probably unpopular, but I actually really like this photo of Brittany.  I mean it isn't on the same level of awesome as the three but I do like the photo a lot.  I love the neutral shades on Brittany's pale skin and I love the somber expression.

5.-SUNDAI
Wow, Sundai actually took a good photo! Yay!  This is lovely.  I loved the slight open mouth and how Sundai gave a soft non "ANTM Fierce" expression.  Her cheekbones look great and it's a great photo.

6.-KARA
This is pretty but TBH that's it.  I mean I think that Kara looks beautiful and it's a good natural beauty shot but it just doesn't stand out for me.


7.-ASHLEY
I think that the idea of this shoot is amaaaaaaaaaazing.  Seriously, love the idea of a blue fire or something.  I think that Ashley does a fair job of modeling in this shot but I'm just disappointed since I think she could do much better.  Still, it's pretty good.


8.-LAURA
I love the colors here.  I think neutral colors work well on Laura's pale skin.  However, the ANTM "fierce smize" look just doesn't work here at all.  If she just would have given a soft expression, this photo would have been fantastic.

9.-JENNIFER
I don't think this is a horrible shot but my love for the shot has died down...a lot.  I mean I like the arms but the face is too much for my taste.  Although Jennifer's body looks pretty good.

10.-BIANCA
This is an okay photo but it's very forced.  The face and pose just doesn't look natural but really stiff and well forced.  It's probably Bianca's photo though.

And the call outs!
FCO: Brittany
2. Jennifer
3. Rae
4. Nicole
5. Erin
6. Laura
7. Sundai
8. Kara

Bottom 2: Ashley and Bianca
Eliminated: Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment