Monday, February 7, 2011

CYCLE 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I'm really late in posting this but whatever.  Cycle 16 is going to start on February 23rd and I'm stoked.  This is basically going to be first opinions though rather be from favorite to least favorite, it'll just be in alphabetical order since this is the first time I'll really see them.  Prizes are still the same but I have a feeling this cycle will be weaker than Cycle 15.  Anyways!

-ALEXANDRIA
Bland, bland, bland.  I'm not expecting much from Alexandria except cougar-like shots.  I don't think she'll go far at all.

-ANGELIA
A step up from Alexandria.  I'm still a bit iffy if Angelia will give great photos but she's gorgeous.

-BRITTANI
Love so much.  This girl is goooorgeous and I know she'll do amazing.  Definitely in my top 2 with Nicole.

-DAYLA
Why hello gorgeous.  I'm loving everything about Dayla and she better work it or else I'll be mad.

-DOMINIQUE
I prefer the original one but I have a feeling this one will go far.  No way would I want her to but I think that may happen.  One of my least favorites.

-HANNAH
This girl is pretty and I like the outfit a lot but I don't see anything exciting in this photo.  Hopefully she'll do good though.

-JACLYN
I'm a bit iffy on Jaclyn.  I mean she's really pretty but I feel as though she's just going to give bland shots.  She's really pretty though.

-KASIA
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!!! This is horrible.  That face looks jank and the body looks okay (I'm guessing she's plus sized?).  Her preshow photos are a bit better but I'm not expecting anything great from Kasia.

-MIKAELA
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.  Those cheekbones look amaaaazing.  Love this girl though she looks slightly short here (even though obviously she's not a shortie from the stats).

-MOLLY
Bland.  Nothing exciting though I think her body looks pretty good.  I think she'll be one of the first out though.

-MONIQUE
Body looks thick but the face is pretty good.  I love how it isn't really an odd face but more of a sexy/glamour look which may or may not work.  I think it will though.

-NICOLE
I love this girl so much.  Tall and unique looking which is love.  Her and Brittani better be the final two or else I'll be pissed.  Also, this girl did amazing preshow.  I mean she got American Elle.  That is just amazing. So I need to picspam.

So so so amazing.  Love and she better make it far or else I'll be furious.

-ONDREI
That face is just amazing and her name is so unique and lovely.  I am so rooting for this girl though I hate how she's so short.  But whatever she's still stunning.

-SARA
This looks like a thirty year old mom rather than a eighteen year old.  This girl needs a makeover quickly and then maybe she'll be able to take good photos.

So yeah it's a good cast but nowhere near as amazing as last cycle.  Still excited to see Nicole and Brittani do fantastic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment