Monday, January 24, 2011

Make Me Tall

Another lovely shoot but this time it's only because of three photos.  The rest I really could care less about.

1.-NICOLE
Have I ever said how amazing Foxy is? Because if I haven't let me say now; for a shorty, Foxy is amazing, fantastic, sensational, etc.  This is an amazing photo.  She looks about 6'0" tall and I love how she looks like some princess who is randomly playing in some construction zone.  I think the face is marvelous and overall Foxy rules.

2.-ERIN
This photo is lovely.  I think that the simple pose and the blank expression actually works here.  Erin's legs look soooo long and I adore those electric blue pump heels!

3.-KARA
The pose is great.  It makes Kara look taller and her body looks great.  The face however is weak.  I mean she looks pretty there but she looks slightly unsure here and I don't like the slight snarl.  It's still a great shot though.

4.-JENNIFER
Major improvement from last week but this photo has a lot of flaws.  First of all, she looks about her height or maybe a little shorter rather than looking taller which was the whole point of the shoot.  The dress however does look great and her eyes don't look wonky but she looks slightly stupid in the close up which obviously doesn't work.

5.-RAE
Rae looks really hot here...but it looks slightly cheap here.  She does look long and she looks beautiful here but it's just the cheapness that doesn't work.

6.-ASHLEY
Okay so I'm going to give big props for Ashley looking a little bit taller which is why I ranked her so high.  I think she looks pretty here but it looks like singer in an editorial rather than a model.  Also her eyes are a bit wonky and she isn't showing the dress well at all.

7.-LULU
Overall, I think this is a pretty photo but she's hiding part of her leg which doesn't work since it's all about height, and legs and heels are what makes you look taller.  She looks about 5'7" though her face looks good here.

8.-BRITTANY
This is okay borderline bad.  The pose is really stiff and just looks forced and she looks shorter than she is (which if I remember correctly she was 5'4" so...).  The only thing that saves this shot is that she looks pretty here.

9.-LAURA
"Hey mommy look! I found my transportation to school!" Sorry I just did this game where we had to choose the cheapest transportation possible lol.  This is like Brittany, Lulu, and Ashley's pretty but she looks short (she's 5'6" if I'm right).  The arms looks awkward and I wish Laura kept her legs straight together rather than apart.

10.-SUNDAI
Congratulations Sundai! You look a whole inch taller (obviously that's not good but I guess I would take an inch over nothing)! Also it kind of bothers me how the clothes look on Sundai since rather than it looking like a dress made by a designer or whatever, it looks like something for prom.)

11.-BIANCA
So for whoever the stylist was (was it Christian/Sutan or did they cut them out already? I think they already did.  Poop.) has amazing taste since I think the dress is awesome.  However, like Courtney's Baby photo, I don't like the muscular arms here as well as the pose which isn't making her taller but just the same size.  Also, I understand that Bianca has a masculine face but I don't like how she kind of looks drag here.   I think that the soft expression would work if it was a bit softer and if she had eyebrows.

And call outs from the show!
FCO: Kara
2. Nicole
3. Erin
4. Sundai
5. Jennifer
6. Bianca
7. Laura
8. Ashley
9. Rae

Bottom 2: Brittany and Lulu
Eliminated: Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment