Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Take My Photo Please!

Well this shoot was pretty great but no one did good except for ANNNNNNNNNNNNNYA! Love her so much!

1.-ANYA
Okay so even if this was an accident, it's an amazing photo.  I love how caught in the moment she looks as if she really was caught by the paparazzi but she looks like a model as well.  One of my favorite photos of the cycle.

2.-FATIMA
So this photo is very beautiful and I think Fatima's smile looks lovely here but she doesn't look like a model rather than a pretty girl.  Still, she does look beautiful.

3.-WHITNEY
The full-body shot is great.  She looks sexy and looks as if she's trying to hide from the paparazzi yet wants her photo taken as well.  My only negative is that her face looks a bit off.  I don't know what but there's something that I just don't like about it.

4.-DOMINIQUE
Yuck this is a horrible shot of a forty year old celebrity with her much younger boyfriend who's looks slightly embarrassed.  On the bright side I do love the emotion on her face and like Lauren, I think it's a shame that after such a great photo last week, she creates this.

And the call outs!
1. Anya
2. Whitney

Bottom 2: Fatima and Dominique
Eliminated: Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment