Monday, January 24, 2011

Lady GoDIVA

Wow what a terrible pun D: Anyways, I loved this shoot because there were like half a dozen amazing shots.  The rest I could care less for but the half a dozen were seriously amazing.

1.-BRITTANY
So after a mediocre photo last week Brittany gives us this amazing photo where she looks about 6' tall with an amazing body.  The face looks great as well and I love the headband.  I never really thought I'd rank this first but looking at it again, it's really a fantastic shot.

2.-ERIN
Totally awesome.  First of all, I love how Erin's hair matches the horses' mane.  Her pose is really twisted but in a way where it works and the face...let's just say I wouldn't want to mess with her.  It's overall a lovely photo and another hit from Erin!

3.-LAURA
So I'm going to be honest.  Looking at Laura's portfolio again I didn't think she really did that great with the exception of one or two photos.  This however is amazing and for sure Laura's best photo. I adore the laid back pose and I think that she looks gorgeous in the close up and she's definitely smiling with her eyes.

4.[Nicole3.5.jpg]-NICOLE
This is a stunning photo of Nicole and I think that the pose looks fabulous here.  I love how she didn't go for the typical smize but a more melancholic look.  It's an awesome photo of Ms. Foxy,

5,-LULU
Probably Lulu's best photo for sure.  I adore her face here...it looks like a real model rather than a girl on reality television.  The pose is very simple but at the same time works to make this shot great.

6.[Rae3.5.jpg]-RAE
Madonna Madonna Madonna! Such a gorgeous photo.  The pose makes her look longer and I think her face looks great though her eyes look slightly manic.  Still it's a great photo.

7.-KARA
This photo is okay.  I think that Kara looks really great here but her eyes are blank and the whole point of the shoot is to smize so she failed there.  It's a good photo minus the face.

8.-ASHLEY
Boooooooooooooring.  The face looks dead here and the pose does nothing to make this shot better.  Ashley looks pretty though.

9.-COURTNEY
This photo just looks cheap.  It doesn't look like a photo of a model at all.  She looks slightly short here and overall this is not a good photo of Courtney.  Would I have eliminated her here? Probably not but it's not a huge loss.

10.-BIANCA
This is pretty bad.  Bianca looks slightly drag though I blame part of it for the wig and she just doesn't look pretty and her eyes don't look that great.

11.-JENNIFER
Wonky, wonky, wonky.  I understand that she has something wrong in her eyes but she could have worked beyond it (like she did in the next shoot).  Also she looks cheap here.

12.-SUNDAI
Yuck.  This looks like a child prostitute rather than an eighteen year old.  It looks like an eight year old though at least she looks pretty but she looks way too young here...

And the shows call outs!
FCO: Erin
2. Brittany
3. Laura
4. Nicole
5. Kara
6. Jennifer
7. Sundai
8. Rae
9. Lulu
10. Ashley

Bottom 2: Bianca and Courtney
Eliminated: Courtney (and Rachel outside of panel)

No comments:

Post a Comment