Friday, January 7, 2011

Eliminated Girls in Future Shoots...What Would Happen? America's Cycle 1 Edition

Okay so along with my GIF per week, I thought it would be really cool if I went back somehow to each cycle I've done and talk about how I think the girls would have done in the shoots after they were eliminated.  Does it sound cool? Hopefully it will!  Okay, I'll start first with America's Cycle 1 since it's the original cycle of Top Model.

TESSA
Eliminated Photo:
I'll start with Stuff Magazine.

So it would have ended up like this but a bit worse since ANTM for some reason wanted to choose the worse shot in every girl's film for the show and their better one for the magazine.  Still, I think this shot has a lot of flaws such as her looking like a mom and looking bland.

And now the Edgy Beauty Shots with Snakes
I personally think that she might have done good here.  From what I've seen in her post-show, her best work (which is not a lot and nothing truly amazing) is beauty shots so I think that she may do good here.  Nothing truly fantastic but I think stronger than at least Nicole.

For the contact lens commercial, I think that Tessa would have been very weak here.  Her personality is very quiet and I could definitely see her just completely mess up here.

For Reebok, I think she ironically enough would have done great.  This is a very commercial photo shoot in a way and I think that Tessa's market is probably commercial.  I could definitely see her pulling some poses and giving a good photo.

The lingerie in Paris....yeah this would have been horrible.  From the JLO and Stuff shoot, she looked awkward and hooch and I don't think that she would be able to give a sexy photo and show the lingerie well.

The Diamond shoot would have been probably the same thing.  I would have seen at best a mediocre shot.

The black and white however, I think she would have taken a pretty photo.  Like I said in the snake shoot, Tessa seems to do semi-well with beauty shoots and a natural shoot? I think she would have done good.

So overall, Tessa was bland and may have taken two extra good shots but wouldn't have been anything fantastic.

KATIE
Eliminated Photo:

I'll start with the snake shoot.  I don't think that Katie would have done well here.  This is just not Katie's type of shoot and I really don't think she'd do that well.  However she did surprise me with this shot in her post-show work
So maybe she could surprise here but IDTS.

The commercial I think Katie would have done good.  I mean I think her career now is practically in television so I think she would have done really great and maybe be best of the week.

With Reebok, I think she would have just owned almost everyone.  I would be very disappointed if she didn't create at least a great photo this week.

With the Lingerie in Paris I think she would have been sexy but I think it would have gone like Adrianne's were it was a bit TOO sexy.

The diamond shoot though I think she would have done good.  Maybe it would have come out cheap but I don't think that would have been the case for Katie at all.

And last but not least, the B&W shoot! She would have been sensational.  I honestly can't see how she couldn't have given a horrible shot this week.

So overall, Katie was robbed and really could have worked it in some of the upcoming shoots.

NICOLE
Eliminated Photo:

The commercial would have been bad.  Nicole simply did not want to be there and I think that she would have been bland and probably awkward.

With Reebok I would probably expect a cougar-like shot.  I really can't see Nicole giving a great shot like she did in the JLO shoot.

The Lingerie Shoot in Paris would practically be the same as Reebok.

The Diamond Shoot would have been so cheap.  I don't think that Nicole would be able to give an expensive photo in this shoot.

The B&W would have either been bland or horrible.  Nicole's best asset is her body...her face is very bland and sometimes looks aged.

Overall, Nicole left at the right time.  I can't see her giving any truly good shots after she was eliminated.

EBONY
ELIMINATED AT COMMERCIAL

At Reebok, Ebony would probably excel and give her best photo to date.  I expect something like this
but with movement and I think it would work.

Lingerie at Paris would have been dreadful.  Ebony is an androgynous model.  Her in swimwear didn't work that well.  With a male model? It would probably be ten times worse.

In the diamond shoot, I'm a bit half torn.  I think that Ebony could have created a very different picture from both Adrianne and Elyse but I'm worried that it may turn out ugly.

The B&W shoot she would probably do good since she has taken some great beauty shots.

Overall I think Ebony would have done better in some of the upcoming shoots but I could also see her doing horrible in the rest.  I wouldn't have taken her farther than the commercial shoot.

GISELLE
Eliminated Photo:

Lingerie in Paris would have probably been a really good shoot for Giselle.  She's good at being sexy and I think she would have worked well with the male model.

The Diamond shoot would probably have been another home run for Giselle.  I think that she could have looked regal and sexy at the same time.

B&W would have been lovely as well for sure.  I highly doubt it would have been weak.

Overall, Giselle was robbed.  I really see her doing well in all of the upcoming shoots and she was definitely one of the best girls there.

KESSE
Eliminated Photo:

Diamond shoot would probably be bland.  I mean all of Kesse's shoots minus JLO were bland so I wouldn't expect anything else but bland here.

B&W I think she may have done good.  Kesse's a very pretty girl and I think she would have taken a very beautiful photo.

Overall, I thought Kesse was bland.  So yeah she took one great shot and probably would have had a lovely B&W.  The rest of her portfolio was boring so she would leave at Reebok for me.

ROBIN
Eliminated Photo:
Okay so technically Robin was eliminated after all of the shoots were done but she didn't do the nude shoot and I'm sure it would have looked bland and cougar-like.

SHANNON
Runner Up
I think that Shannon could have produced a good photo but she has yet to be able to take one sexy photo and this is a nude shoot.  I think she would have just been plain awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment