Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fly With Me

An absolute trainwreck of a shoot.  Could have been done sooooo much better but no it wasn't.  Also Fatima didn't do the shoot because she had to get her passport.  I do blame her for not getting it earlier but I find it kind of absurd that they didn't help her get it earlier.

1. -LAUREN
From the bottom to the top! This is really lovely.  I adore how Lauren looks like some diva who's boarding the plane.  My only negative is that her right eye looks a wee bit wonky but she looks amazing here and is probably the most gorgeous she's ever looked.

2.-ANYA
What a beautiful, commercial shot of Anya.  Seriously, her smile here is pretty much flawless.  She looks like some celebrity who's posing for the paparazzi.  Only negative is that she's probably one of the last people I look at in this shot but I don't completely blame here because they put the best posers of the week in the back and the worst in the front.  Isn't that ironic?

3.-KATARZYNA
Okay I'm going to start with the negatives; Katarzyna is the absolute last person that I see in this shot but like Anya, I blame Mr. Jay/Tyra for putting Kat in the back.  Secondly, her eyes look wonky but I think that she looks very beautiful here and I love how she looks like a movie star.

4.-DOMINIQUE
I don't really think I have any positives for this shot.  Dominique made a pose where she looks like a midget who's gained an extra couple pounds and is about thirty years old.  All three things are absolutely horrible to have for a model and she's done it all in one shot.  The worst of them all? Tyra actually praised her for her "booty touche" pose.

5.-STACY ANN
And then Stacy Ann is eliminated! I'm kind of glad she was because she's never taken a good photo except in the paint shoot and I mean we're already in the top 7! She should have taken waaaaaaaaaaay more good photos than just one.  I kind of feel bad that she got eliminated over someone who didn't take a photo, but I would never in a million years eliminate Fatima, especially after her divine Fuerzabruta photo.  Anyways, this photo isn't that good.  Her nose looks busted here and she just looks fake here.

6.-WHITNEY
Speaking of fake, this is practically the epitome of it.  Whitney looks like some pagaent queen who's giving a fake smile.  Also, she looks short and lost an arm.

7. So I leave Fatima here which is a shame since TBH if she did the shoot, she would have had my favorite shot of the week or at least one of my favorites.  What a shame T_T

And then the full shot!
[Anya8.jpg]

And the call outs were actually
1. Anya
2. Lauren
3. Dominique
4. Katarzyna
5. Whitney

Bottom 2: Stacy Ann and Fatima
Eliminated: Fatima

And then next week was a Cover Girl commercial where the girls had to speak Italian.  It was totally an epic fail but there was some priceless moments.  My internet sucks so I'm just putting a beauty shot and describing my thoughts of it when I watched it like a year ago lol.

1.-FATIMA
Flawless from what I remember.  Fatima looked like she was from Italy and she looked amazing and expensive.  Work!

2.-KATARZYNA
I don't really remember Katarzyna's commercial except that she did good although I think she stuttered once or twice.

3.-DOMINIQUE
Absolutely horrible but it was memorable and she brought the quote of BRAZILIA!

4.-ANYA
She looked goooooooooooooooorgeous but she was horrible as well.

5.-WHITNEY
Just like last week, she looked fake and didn't seem natural.

6.-LAUREN
This was just awkward and stiff.  Shame that after such a great shoot last week, she's back to horrible again.

So the call outs are
1. Fatima
2. Katarzyna
3. Anya
4. Dominique

Bottom 2: Whitney and Lauren
Eliminated: Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment