Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Castle Couture Queens

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing shoot! Ah I loved it and it actually had great results! Yay!

1.-FATIMA
Absolutely fantastic shot once again!  Fatima looks like some diva who's pissed off that you haven't given her the world.  Cruela De Vil meets fashion! Love so much!

2.-ANYA
Okay so unlike Fatima and Dominique, Anya looks like some adorable princess who's got a love for purple lol.  I love how editorial this photo is and I think that the close up is divine and looks like art.  I hate how far behind she's been shot but in a way I love that there's a slight mystery in this photo.  Love.

3.-DOMINIQUE
So at first this was probably my favorite photo after Fatima but then I looked at Anya's close up and loved it more lol.  This is amazing though and probably Dominique's best photo.  I love how her face looks here as if she's listening into a conversation.  Love.

4.-KATARZYNA
So get ready to go crazy because guess who got eliminated? Yeah it was Kat and even worse is that Whitney had a photo that was ten times worse and a look that is completely bland unlike Kat.  The pose is a bit stiff though I think she shows the dress well.  The close up is fantastic though and probably my third favorite close up after Fatima and Anya.  And now the wreck of a photo that stayed over Katarzyna

5.-WHITNEY
Do I even need to say anything? The face is an utter wreck and shows the absolute worst part of Whitney's face, her jawline looks horrible, she looks horrible with the jewelry and really can't handle that or the make up, and she makes the dress look $20 rather than probably $100 or even $1000.

And the call outs!
1. Fatima
2. Dominique
3. Anya

Bottom 2: Whitney and Katarzyna
Eliminated: Katarzyna T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment