Saturday, January 1, 2011

Some Katarzyna, Beata, Aleksandra, and Paulina Papierska Love!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Ah I'm so excited for this year!  Okay so it's a new year and I'm going to be doing something new with the blog that will hopefully be a hit.  I'm going to be doing the regular stuff such as call outs and more dedication picspams but I thought it would be really cool if once a week, I post like three or four GIF's that shows some of the girls personality and basically shows how awesome they are in person as well.  Sound good? Yay!

So I'm going to start off with the queen of Poland...
KATARZYNA! Doesn't she look so amazing there? I really adore her face here.  Love!

And now my favorite GIF of the four,
BEATA! Oh my gosh I just adore this.  Beata looks so adorable and so sweet.  Ah love you Beata!

Now the girl who knows how to walk,
ALEKSANDRA! So adorable!

And finally, the winner of Poland's.Next.Top.Model...
Paulina! Lol, so adorable! Work.  And Happy New Year once again! Yay 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment