Monday, December 27, 2010

Paint My Face

This shoot was basically an extreme beauty shoot where the girls had to sell accessories while covered in paint.  Pretty awesome shoot overall.

1.-ANYA
Totally fabulous shot.  I love how Anya is completely covering the frame and I think that those colors look amazing on her.  She's totally selling the accessories and her face just looks fantastic.  And then to add it all up, she's rocking blue lips!

2.-AIMEE
And Aimee is back on top! I think everything about this shot looks lovely.  Aimee's skin looks amazing  and I think her eyes look fantastic.  Plus she's definitely working the accessories.  The only slight negative is that her eyes look a wee bit uneven but besides that, flawless photo!

3.-CLAIRE
Claire's best shot by far.  She looks absolutely gorgeous and fresh.  I love her face here and I think the paint looks awesome on her.  I think that the cropping is a bit sucky and the necklace is a bit too much for my liking but Claire looks amazing.

4.
This is such an awesome photo of Dominique and definitely one of my favorites of her.  I love the soft expression on her face and how she looks like she's caressing herself.  I think overall, it's a lovely photo.

5.-KATARZYNA
This is a really beautiful shot; I love how there's a sense of hope in Katarzyna's face.  I absolutely love all of the colors here and I think those bracelets look fly but I hate how you can't see the purse.

6.-FATIMA
This shot has really grown on me.  I love Fatima's face here and I really love the intensity in her eyes.  Her skin like always looks fantastic and the necklace looks good though I find it a bit strange that it isn't completely around her neck.  Another thing is that I hate how they didn't photoshop out Fatima's arm hair just because they wanted to embarrass her in front of the world.  But overall, it's a beautiful photo.

7.-STACY ANN
I'm really shocked that Stacy Ann got FCO this week seeing as that there were many better shots this week but I think this shot isn't that bad.  I actually really like it and it is for sure her best shot.  I love all of the colors on Stacy Ann and how she's pulling the necklace but I wish she didn't squint.  Still, it's a good shot.

8.-LAUREN
I think this shot is just okay.  I don't really think that Lauren's really showing off the purse or necklace well and I don't think her face looks really that fresh here.  Still, I like the colors on her.

9.-MARVITA
It really sucks that Marvita was eliminated since I thought her portfolio up to now was pretty good and this isn't that bad.  I think her skin looks amazing here and I think that the sadness in her eyes work but she's really not doing anything to make the jewelry pop.

10.-WHITNEY
Not a good shot at all.  Her eyes look wonky, she's not selling the jewelry at all, and I wish she would close her mouth since it doesn't work at all here and it rarely ever works for her favor.

And the call outs from the show!

FCO: Stacy Ann
2. Dominique
3. Claire
4. Anya
5. Lauren
6. Aimee
7. Katarzyna
8. Fatima

Bottom 2: Whitney and Marvita
Eliminated: Marvita

No comments:

Post a Comment