Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hollywood Movie Stars

This shoot was not good.  I mean I loved the simple idea but the execution was no...

1.-ANU
Of course the only photo of Anu (besides her Fanning shot) that I really love and she gets eliminated for it.  Lovely.  Anyways, I love how Anu's face looks and I think she worked the Old Hollywood look.

2.-DARINA
I love the expression on Darina's face but I hate the hair and I think her skin doesn't look good.  Darina's worst shot so far.

3.-ANI
I love how they went for a more androgynous look with Ani and I think it would work well if it wasn't for her skin.  I had a hard time deciding rather I should rank Ani before Darina for looking gorgeous nonetheless but I think that Darina took a risk that worked.

4.-MARIA
This looks like a 40 year old actress rather than an 18-23 year old.  Not good.

Anu was eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment