Sunday, December 26, 2010

Elle MacPherson Lingerie

Lovely shoot once again, okay elimination I guess...nothing much else to say about this shoot.

1.[Aimee3.5.jpg]-AIMEE
And Aimee is on a roll! Love this shot.  I love how although Aimee is on her knees, she still looks tall, her body looks sensational, and her face like always looks perfection.  And her eyes seriously looks fantastic.

2.[Anya3.5.jpg]-ANYA
Well, well, well.  Ms. Fabulous continues to work it out! This is really fabulous.  First off, I love Anya's body here and she looks extremely tall.  The close up is divine though the only negative is that I don't like the slight snarl and how her right hand is missing but everything else in the photo makes up for it.

3.[Fatima3.5.jpg]-FATIMA
I know that Fatima felt extremely awkward and all but she really worked it! Her face looks absolutely amazing, her body looks wonderful, and her legs look soooo long.  Baby Iman worked it!

4.[Lauren3.5.jpg]-LAUREN
So I know that a lot of people think this shot is awkward but I just don't see it.  I think the pose is quite creative and I love how the sun goes through her arms and her face looks quite amazing.  Really lovely.

5.[Marvita3.5.jpg]-MARVITA
This shot is lovely.  Marvita's body looks fantastic even covered up and I love the pride that she has in her stance.  What I don't like though is how he looks about 28 years old so rather than being able to put it in my top 2, I have to rank it 5th.  I still love it though.

6.[Katarzyna3.5.jpg]-KATARZYNA
Very cheap-looking which is not good for Katarzyna and I think she should have done a different pose since she looks short here but the closeup is stunning (mainly because Katarzyna is stunning).  She looks fresh and gorgeous.

7.-CLAIRE
Well, I love how tough Claire looks here and I really think it makes the shot good but she doesn't look fresh and I hate what she's doing with her lips.

8.-[Allison3.5.jpg]ALLISON
I think it's a very pretty shot but that's it.  I love the lingerie, but I don't think Allison is really working it.

9.[Stacy+Ann3.5.jpg]-STACY ANN
I think that it's an okay photo.  I think Stacy Ann's bone structure looks fabulous but her face looks bored and although her body looks good from what I see, she looks short.

10.[Amis3.5.jpg]-AMIS
So I think that Amis' body looks pretty good here.  Not necessarily the fashion forward type of body but it works for this shoot.  The face however lacks focus and looks uneven.


11.[Whitney3.5.jpg]-WHITNEY
Yuck this is not good.  I mean Whitney looks pretty and all but she looks like some secretary who wants to seduce her boss.  This photo just looks cheap and the makeover/styling is not helping her at all.  The only thing that probably saves this is that Whitney looks pretty but still horribly cheap.

12.[Dominique3.5.jpg]-DOMINIQUE
Hmm well this looks like a shot from America's Next Top Soccer Mom rather than for a modeling competition.  Part of it is because of the makeover but her not doing anything and just sitting there doesn't help make this shot better and I think her face looks bad.  I don't think it's horrible but it's very meh. :/

And the call outs!
FCO: Lauren
2. Marvita
3. Aimee
4. Claire
5. Stacy Ann
6. Anya
7. Fatima
8. Whitney
9. Katarzyna
10. Amis

Bottom 2: Dominique and Allison
Eliminated: Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment