Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bikinis in Turkey

Awesome elimination, so many shoots which I think is pretty awesome.  I liked the simplicity and natural environment in this shoot so let's hurry up and finish the cycle!

1.-ANI
First of all, GORGEOUS scenery.  Despite the amazing background, I think Ani really holds her own.  Her legs look long, her body looks lovely, and her face like always looks amazing.

2.-DARINA
First of all, Darina's face here looks lovely.  I love how she's sitting in the tree as if she sits there all day, everyday.  I think her legs look long and overall it's a great shot.

3.-MARIA
I think Maria looks pretty but she looks 5'6" and her face doesn't look that great.  It's an okay shot.

And Maria was eliminated! But there's two more shoots until we really don't see anymore Maria shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment