Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jane Randall Is Voted Top 25 In TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2010

Can I give a whoop whoop! Jane was #25 on Buddy TV's list.  The other ANTM star on the list? Raina though she was more in the 80s lol.  I find that a bit weird though since I don't think Raina was at all the sexiest of the cycle (IMO Alexandra was) but whatever, Raina was the fan favorite huh? Jane I semi-agree on.  I personally think that Esther was a bit more the sexy type but Jane is absolutely gorgeous (and has a fantastic body) so I ain't mad whatsoever!  So what is it time for? A lame dedication to Ms. Randall with gorgeous backstage photos ? I think so!

First off, let me just start of with how SICK her body is

Absolutely insane.  Kendal looks amazing as well but Jane's body is seriously jaw dropping.  Yeah you can for sure tell that she's into sports lol.  Work those abs Jane!

Now can I just say how adorable her face is?

Probably the most adorable face in ANTM! So gorgeous and I really think she looks like a newcomer in fashion.  Love.

Next thing that I want to say is that yeah, Jane is nowhere near as tall as the lovely Ann but she's tall honey!

At least 5'10" and she still looks tall even standing next to Ann!  Work!


So adorable!

Yet she can look couture and at the same time


I love her so much.  And one more thing! I remember a long time ago when the makeovers came up that I said it was a downgrade.  Yeah I was wrong, she looks fantastic now

Work it out Jane! Totally in my top 2 with Ann rather than and Ansley final 2.  Love so much and totally underrated by the judges.  Oh and the slideshow of the Top 100

No comments:

Post a Comment