Thursday, December 2, 2010

Poland's Winner!

And my day just gets better and better!  Two shoots, awesome winner...

1.-PAULINA
Gorgeoussss! I love the leg and how she's looking away.  It's not the most fantastic shot but it's a pretty good way to end the cycle.

2.-ALEKSANDRA
Hmm there's something about this I don't like.  I think the pose looks a bit strange and the face looks weird but it's a nice underwater shot I guess.

3.-ANNA
Sorry Anna but no.  Your smile here looks just weird and you look scared.  I wish it was a bit more elegant.

And then the next shoot!

1.-PAULINA
Very glamorous.  Love the hair and confidence.  A lovely cover for the lovely Paulina.

2.-ANNA
I think this is a gorgeous shot of Anna.  Love the hair here but there's nothing truly magnificent about the cover.

3.-ALEKSANDRA
Love the eyes and hair here but this looks like a singer rather than a model.

And then Anna got 3rd place and Paulina WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

And my elimination order!

13. Sonia (Boring photo, very forgettable.  Although Anna and Aleksandra had worse shots, their potential saves them.)
12. Marta (She's one of my least favorite girls and her photo this week was really bad so yeah there you go.)
11. Nicole (This is a really stiff shot and she hasn't been able to really impress.)
10. Zuzanna (The weakest here, I don't know where else to put her.)
9. (I'm not adding Magdalena since she was Nicole's replacement and I already eliminated Nicole.) Weronika (Minus her nude, she has yet to take a truly fantastic shot.  She was the worst of the week by far so...)
8. Paulina Pszech (She had some good shots and she really transformed after her makeover.  I think she would have done good but not maybe in this shoot.)
7. Pamela (I think Pamela would have an okay shot here but nothing truly fantastic so I cut her here)
6. Anna (Anna has taken some lovely shots but she's really inconsistent and her commercial was my least favorite.)
Double elimination here.
5. Emilia (Emilia was robbed but I can't really see a truly amazing photo this week.)
4. Aleksandra (Aleksandra had my favorite shot that week but I prefer my top 3.)
3. Paulina Papierska (Love.  So happy she won but I think that Katarzyna and Beata had stronger portfolios.)
2. Beata (Amazing girl, so robbed, such an amazing portfolio but Katarzyna is one of my favorite girls in Top Model and she hasn't taken one bad photo in the comp so she wins.)
1. Katarzyna (Amazing, love, fabulous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment