Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fanning Divas

Lovely shoot, worst elimination in Finland's probably, ugh I hate this shoot for that reason.

1.-DARINA
This is lovely.  I love the mask on Darina and how diva-like she looks...like she needs the whole world to spoil her.

2.-MARI
What I love about this shot is the soft elegance.  Mari isn't really doing much but I really love the air of diva that Mari has here.  Everything about this shot is lovely as well.

3.-ANI
This is totally different from the other shots and I really love it.  I love how Ani is getting up as if asking where her handbag or something is.  Really awesome shot once again.

4.-ANU
This is quite good.   I love Anu's face here and how she looks like she has everything in the world.  Definitely one of my favorite shots of Anu.

5.-ANA
Ana's best shot by far.  I love how she is fanning her self and her cool, relaxed expression.  My negative though is that I don't like the Gaga hair color.

6.-MARIA
It's a beautiful shot because of the styling and I think that Maria is adding a little more to the shot but I feel as though she can add a bit more oomph to make the photo really fantastic.  Though it definitely is one of my favorite shots of Maria.

7.-MARJE
Marje's worst shot by far.  I feel as though she's letting the styling doing all of the work and not really adding anything to make the shot special.  It's a nice shot though and DEFINITELY FAR FROM ELIMINATION WORTHY.  URGH!

And....Marje was eliminated. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment