Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Homeless Models

Awesome shoot.  IMO there was really no bad shoot which for a first shoot...that's pretty fabulous.

1.[Aimee2.5.jpg]-AIMEE
Wow, TBH I never expected that I'd give Aimee FCO for this week but man is this shot stunning.  Aimee looks like some rich socialite who is being forced to be homeless or something and is super pissed.  She looks fabulous.

2.[Anya2.5.jpg]-ANYA
Stunning shot of amazing Anya.  I love how she's some homeless teen who's been waiting her big modeling break and is giving a pose to show how fabulous she is.  Strong start for Ms. Amazing.

3.[Katarzyna2.5.jpg]-KATARZYNA
This is such a gorgeous shot.  I love how effortlessly beautiful Katarzyna looks like and I could definitely see this in an editorial.  Katarzyna catches the light on her face so well and I think that her jawline looks *z snap*.

4.[Fatima2.5.jpg]-FATIMA
Fatima is love and I think this shot is just lovely.  I love the despair yet hope Fatima has in her face and overall it's a lovely shot.

5.[Kimberly2.5.jpg]-KIMBERLY
It's a shame Kimberly quit since I absolutely adore this shot.  There's a slight hint of Gemma Ward here and I love how she looks like a depressed dollie.  Though I'm super pissed at how the judges treated poor Kimberly.  I think it's kind of sickening that this girl was just not ready for this competition after having I think her boyfriend committing suicide a few weeks before the show yet forcing her to go up to panel and make some BS excuse of why she doesn't want to be here.  It's sickening and I think it does absolutely nothing to the entertainment part of the show.  It's also a shame that all that Kimberly has done after that was cheap catalogue work.  I feel as though maybe she could have done some commercial editorials or something because she really is gorgeous.

6.-WHITNEY
[Whitney2.5.jpg]-WHITNEY
This is really gorgeous and definitely one of Whitney's best shots.  I love the despair in Whitney's face and I think this is one of the times where the open mouth work.

7.-ALLISON
Like Aimee, I would have never thought I would rank Allison's shot this high.  I mean I always that it was pretty but just that.  Now looking at the close up I am definitely thinking otherwise.  I absolutely love Allison's face here and I love how she looks like some sad child or something.  The negative though is that I wish she did a different pose.  I just don't think it fits well with that gorgeous expression.

8.[Claire2.5.jpg]-CLAIRE
Negatives is that she looks short and her body looks strange.  Positives, THAT FACE!  Even if it is photoshopped.

Photobucket is hating me and since I really just want to finish this shoot up, I'm going to go back to my buddy Multiply lol.

9.-STACY ANN
Do do do do dooooooooooooo! Lol I know every blog does that when the name Stacy Ann comes up but it's just funny.  Anyways, I think that the shot is pretty but a bit modeling 101.  Plus I think she's squinting waaaaaay too much.

10.-LAUREN
This shot is good but just good.  I mean there's nothing really fantastic about the pose since Lauren is just standing there doing nothing but I think her face looks pretty and probably the prettiest pre-makeover.

11.-MARVITA
Oh Marvita, such a marvelous androgynous beauty.  I think that although Marvita looks hot here and very masculine, I feel as though she only went half-way.  I wish she would have more of Anna's attitude in this photo
Flair Magazine
Lol doesn't it always go down to Anna does it better for me?  Still love both Marvita and of course Anna *inserts hearts here*
That would have made the shot absolute perfection and maybe would even be my favorite shot of the week.

12.-DOMINIQUE
So this photo of Dominique is very dramatic but I feel as though it's a bit too much for my liking.  I think her jawline looks fantastic here but I wish she would have lowered it just a hair so her face could be shown better.

13.-AMIS
From afar, I think this shot is pretty great and I love how she's looking up and hoping that she can get out of this lifestyle.  The close up however does not show this message.  It just lacks intensity and rather than creating a photo with a story, Amis just looks like a pretty girl looking up.

14.[Atalya2.5.jpg]
This is really pretty...but that's it.  Atalya is a gorgeous girl and you can definitely tell here but she's just staring blankly into above and the body doesn't look that great.  Fair elimination I guess.

And call outs from the show!
FCO: Anya
2. Claire
3. Whitney
4. Lauren
5. Aimee
6. Fatima
7. Marvita
8. Katarzyna
9. Stacy Ann
10. Dominique
11. Allison

Bottom 2: Amis and Atalya
Eliminated: Atalya
Quit: Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment