Monday, December 27, 2010

Meat Factory

So basically the girls had to pose in a meat locker covered in meat.  The shoot was pretty weak...there was only a few shots that I really loved and the rest were meh...

1.[Lauren4.5.jpg]-LAUREN
Totally fabulous.  I really love how Lauren looks like some meat monster who has just been caught.  I absolutely love Lauren's face here and I think she looks very long even in that pose.  Lauren's best shot by far.

2.-MARVITA
I know this is probably unpopular, but I really like this shot a lot.  First of all, Marvita's body looks *z snap*; seriously she has, by far, the best body of the cycle.  I love how she looks like a modern cave women in this photo and I love how her face has a sort of pride and like she's about to defend herself by smacking someone with a bone.  I really never thought I'd say this, but probably my favorite of Marvita.

3.-KATARZYNA
Pretty great photo.  I love how Katarzyna is showing the meat skirt like that and I think she looks very tall.  I think her face looks beautiful here and overall I think this is a solid shot from Katarzyna.

4.-ANYA
This is probably Anya's weakest shot in the competition for me...but it's still good.  I think that her face looks really beautiful and she really is smiling with her eyes but her nose looks busted here.  I think the pose is kind of cool but I don't think it works since it makes her upper thigh appear bigger.  It's not a bad shot at all, but I feel as though it can be stronger.

5.-AMIS
I love how when finally Amis takes a stronger photo and is out of the bottom 3-worthy shots, they eliminated her.  I think this shot is good, I love the determination in Amis' eyes and I think her profile looks pretty good.  Her body doesn't look as amazing as Marvita's but it looks good as well.  Basically, there's really nothing wrong with this shot but I feel that it doesn't really catch my eye.

6.-DOMINIQUE
This is okay; nothing truly great just alright.  I think that Dominique's body here looks really thick here because of her sitting on the meat.  It may have been a "bold move" as Mr. Jay probably said but for a fashion image it doesn't work because it makes her body look bad.  The face is probably the definition of ANTM fierce but I hate how there's no intensity in the eyes...it just looks blank.

7.-CLAIRE
I really love the pose here; it's very broken down which I think works here and I think it shows off Claire's body well.  That face however is just horrible.  It's just like Dominique where there is no intensity in the eyes and she looks about 40 here.  If the face was better, this would probably be third.

8.-WHITNEY
Hmm 

9.-STACY ANN
I don't really like this shot.  I mean she looks like someone in a music video rather than a model.  She looks tall but I don't really think the pose works at all.  Her bone structure looks good here but I think that the face just really doesn't have any story or intensity in it.  It's not really a bad shot like Whitney, but I just think it's bland.

10.-AIMEE

Huge step-down for Aimee.  This is just not really good; the pose does absolutely nothing to make the
shot good.  I mean just standing there doesn't really work at all for the shot.  The face has that same manic stare that her makeover has that just doesn't work at all.  Not good. :(

11.-FATIMA
It really is a shame that Fatima stepped down this week.  I would never in a million years eliminate her here but it's just not a good photo.  That snarl just doesn't work and her body just doesn't look as good as it did last week.  The only positive I have is that her skin looks sensational here.

And the call outs from the show!

FCO: Anya
2. Whitney
3. Katarzyna
4. Claire
5. Dominique
6. Stacy Ann
7. Lauren
8. Marvita
9. Aimee

Bottom 2: Fatima and Amis
Eliminated: Amis

No comments:

Post a Comment