Thursday, December 9, 2010

Couture Dresses in the Beach

I can't believe I'm doing this cycle since it's soooo long but it's fierce so I'm going to do this cycle! Be scared!  Anyways this shoot was fantastic...divine...work!!!!

1.-NEELE
Absolutely fantastic.  The dress looks absolutely amazing and the drama in the face is just a perfect touch.  I love the neutral colors in this shot and it really is amazing.

2.-LOUISA
First of all, I absolutely adore how Louisa looks about eight feet tall which is obviously not the case in real life.  I love love the flow of the fabric/dress and I think the face looks quite good.  Amazing start for Louisa.

3.-ALISAR
Like Louisa, I adore the flow of the fabric/dress.  I love how tall she looks and how she's holding that hoop thing-a-ma-jig as if she's catching a butterfly.

4.-HANNA
This is really gorgeous.  Her legs look sooo long and I love her face here.  The dress, like in every other shot looks fabulous as well.

5.-LEYLA
This is lovely.  I love the dress and how it flatters her body since it looks absolutely amazing and her face looks great as well.

6.-JACQUELINE
This is just stunning.  I absolutely love the short dress with the long train.  I think her legs look fantastic and her face looks gorgeous.

7.-PAULINE
First of all, that dress is just *inserts thousands of hearts*.  I think that Pauline looks quite great and I love the drama in her face.

8.-PETRA
I don't really understand how Petra got eliminated for this shot.  I think it's really beautiful; I love how tall she looks and how the pose is more in a curved angle rather than straight.

9.-LENA
The train of the dress is just divine.  I love the wind in it and those balloons.  I think the pose is nice; I love how she's not standing but still looks tall but I wish the face was a bit stronger but it's still a wonderful photo.

10.-VIKTORIA
This is really really great.  That dress is just amazing and I think that although Viktoria isn't doing anything truly fantastic, it's a stunning shot.  I think her face also looks lovely here.

11.-WIOLETA
This is a really good shot.  I love the dress and especially the headpiece...though I wish the shot was taken a teensy bit closer.  It's still gorgeous and the photographer is just amazing.

12.-LARA
This is a really stunning photo of Lara.  I love how she's holding the handle with one hand while holding a air horn in the other and I think she/the dress looks lovely.

13.-LUISA
This is a good shot but I feel it's a good shot because of the styling/setting.  Luisa's not really doing anything to contribute to this shot and it just turns boring.

14.-LAURA
I think that this shot is a bit too muscular for my liking.  I think that the train is amazing but I don't really like the superman type shot.  It's still good though.

15.-CATHERINE
I think that this is a very pretty shot and it shows off the dress well and Catherine herself looks good but I don't think it does much else.

16.-NADINE
It's an okay shot.  I think that she looks about 5'8", her body looks a bit strange, and her face looks like she's just hanging.

17.-MIRIAM
I think that the pose is very gymnast-like but the face is lacking and the dress doesn't look as amazing as it should.

And the call outs!
FCO: Hanna
2. Miriam
3. Pauline
4. Viktoria
5. Lena
6. Laura
7. Nadine
8. Wioleta
9. Neele
10. Jacqueline
11. Lara
12. Leyla
13. Louisa
14. Alisar
15. Catherine

Bottom 2: Luisa and Petra
Eliminated: Petra
Quit: Aline

No comments:

Post a Comment