Thursday, December 9, 2010

Max Factor Shoot/The Finale

Amazing top 2, simple yet lovely shoot, and amazing winner.

1.-ANI
Ani's face is just divine and I think that this is just a perfect capture of her face and sells the make up well.  Love her eyes here and how she looks slightly expensive.

2.-DARINA
Not as amazing as Ani's but still stunning.  I love the make up on Darina though I wish she didn't lift her neck up so much.  Still, it's a gorgeous shot.

And then Ani won! Yay!

And my elimination order would be...

12. Mariem (Boring photo and I don't really think that Mariem had the potential to truly take a lovely photo while obviously Ani would be able to.)
11. Manon (Manon's photo this week was bad and her photo last week was mediocre, so I would eliminate Manon for not taking a good photo yet.)
10. Armi (She hasn't taken one good photo and I don't think her photo this week would be good either and I don't really like her look.)
9. Maria (Maria's doll photo is lovely but the rest of her photos are mediocre and her photo was the worst this week so yeah this is where I'd drop Maria.)
8. Ana (Her photos this week ranged from mediocre to bad and her look was weak.  I would keep her if she consistently took good photos but that didn't happen and I feel as everyone else is a bit stronger.)
7. Daniela (Daniela was robbed IMO but I feel as though she wouldn't have done such a great job with this shoot.  Her b2 partner would either be Tatjana or Marje and both are much stronger.)
6. Anu (Anu has not really taken a photo that I absolutely love minus her shot last week and her photo this week was boring so I'd drop her here.)
5. Mari (I love love love Mari and I would have taken her farther if her shot wasn't so weak.  Tatjana would do amazing here so I really have no choice but to eliminate her here. T_T)
4. Tatjana (Tatjana is amazing and obviously robbed.  She would have done lovely in this shoot but no way would I eliminate Darina or Ani and Marje's shot this week would have been perfection.)
3. Marje (I love Marje and I think her portfolio is absolutely amazing but I feel that Darina and Ani have been stronger.)
2. Darina (Darina and Ani have been head-to-head as in shots but I feel as though Darina didn't do as great as Ani this week.  I still love Darina though.)
1. Ani (After her two rough weeks, Ani has improved immensely.  She has been doing a consistently lovely job and her week this/last week has been much better than Darina plus she has a bit more potential than Darina.  Ani is love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment