Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bikinis in the Mountains with a Dog

Awesome shoot and the elimination wasn't bad.  It was a double elimination though I wish one of the ones that left stayed.  But at least there's less photos to judge. :P

1.-DARINA
Divine.  Definitely my favorite shot of Darina and maybe even my favorite of the cycle (not sure yet TBH).  I love the wind in the hair, the way she's caressing the dogs, and her powerful face.  Love this so much.

2.-ANI
Ani is really working it and I'm so happy about it! Anyways, this wasn't probably the best shoot for Ani since she's more of an androgynous girl but this is just awesome.  I love her pissed off expression as if someone actually had the nerve to take a photo of her.  Love.

3.-MARIA
This is actually quite shocking.  I mean this isn't on the same level of awesomeness as Darina and Ani but it's a pretty great shot.  I love how Maria looks protective of the dog and I think her face actually looks lovely here.

4.-ANA
So Ana was eliminated which was about time IMO but I actually think this shot is good...not amazing but good.  I think that her face here looks nice though it's nothing amazing and I love how she looks like she's about to attack or something.

5.-MARI
Mari's body here looks absolutely fantastic but her face just looks nervous and awkward.  Still, I don't think Mari should have left for this.

6.-ANU
Meh.  I think that Anu's body looks thick which I think is partly of the angle of the pose and her face looks a bit harsh here.

And Ana and Mari left this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment