Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beauty Shots

Nice simple shoot with some good shots, some bad...

1.-MARJE
FA-BU-LOUS.  Those eyes are just piercing, it is nice and simple, and those eyes are fantastic if I haven't already said it.

2.-DARINA
Haha this shot is so adorable.  I love how Darina looks like like she's screaming/about to eat someone's head.  So adorable.

3.-ANI
Ani's face=divine.  The make up though is absolutely horrible...she looks sick but her face and eyes and hand placement is just love.

4.-TATJANA
Love.  I love the little wink and how her open eye looks.  I love how it's a simple yet dynamic shot.  Can anyone explain to me how in the world Tatjana was eliminated?!

5.-ANU
So gorgeous but maybe a bit too much photo shop.  I love the seductive look that Anu is giving and I think the red lip looks awesome here.

6.-MARI
This shot of Mari is good.  Like Darina, I love the anger in her face.  It's a really good shot and TBH I'm actually really surprised I ended up ranking this shot this low.

7.-ANA
Pretty...boring.  There's absolutely no intensity in the eyes and she looks like a mall girl.

8.-MARIA
Maria is just not a beauty girl.  I think her eyes look beautiful but there's too much squinting and she just looks washed out rather than fresh.

1 comment:

  1. Maria is awful. She should have been eliminated this week.

    ReplyDelete