Thursday, December 2, 2010

ANWARDATTI OWNS!

So I'm super super happy right now since my current favorite girl in all ANTM just won with an amazing portfolio and a fantastic prize.  Yes, I'm talking about Ms. Fabulous Ann Ward!  Onto Cover Girl

1.-ANN
And the fabulous Ann finishes off the cycle with a fabulous photo.  Love how this isn't the typical Cover Girl photo where it's all smiley and all.  I think it really shows off Ann's beauty and sells the make up well.

2.-CHELSEY
I think this is a stunning photo.  It's totally different to Ann's in a way but is still stunning.  I love how the hair covers up the frame and how she is truly smizing but I prefer Ann's photo.

And then Ms. Fabulous Ann WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! Favorite winner by far in ANTM! Can't wait to see her cover and editorial in Beauty In Vogue and editorial in Vogue Italia! Ah so happy!  Anyways, here's my elimination order :)

14. Sara (She has the least potential in my eyes for this cycle and the worst photo so...yeah.)
Makeover elimination was kind of stupid so I'll just do a double elimination here.
13/12. Terra (I can't see her truly giving a fantastic photo here and she whined in the makeovers and had a lackluster photo last week.) and Liz (I feel as though Liz is just boring.  She doesn't stand out with her makeovers and she has yet to take a truly great photo while everyone minus Kacey and Lexie has.)
11. Kacey (Horrible photo, boring look, boring portfolio...)
10. Lexie (Lexie has yet to truly impress me besides her personality.  She has a unique look but she photographs really strange minus her bullying photo.)
9. Rhianna (I can't really see Rhianna doing well here at all.  It could be an okay shot, but nothing truly amazing.)
8. Kayla (I do not like Kayla's photo this week at all.  She has taken some gorgeous shots in the beginning but in these couple of weeks, she has been weak.)
7. Kendal (I don't really think Kendal's commercial would have been strong.  She would have had a nice commercial like Esther, but nothing truly fantastic.)
6. Chris (I love Chris and I think her portfolio is fantastic but I really could see Esther and Anamaria doing amazing here and honestly, Chris is one of the weakest girls at this point.)
5. Esther (Robbed IMO.  I think Esther's photo this week would have been stunning but maybe not as strong as the rest.  She has taken some amazing photos but I think that everyone else in the top 5 is stronger.)
Skipping double elimination here just cuz.
4. Anamaria (Sosososo robbed.  Worst elimination of the cycle by far.  I think Anamaria really could have made it far with these shoots.  There's really no shoot minus the Luchador shoot that she really couldn't do.)
3. Jane (It was hard choosing who should be in the top 2 but overall I feel that Jane improved, but Chelsey was more consistent and has a better knowledge of the industry.)
2. Chelsey (Super consistent, but she has her age against her and I just prefer Ann's portfolio and look.)
1. Ann (Amazing, superb, love...anything else I need to say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment