Thursday, January 20, 2011

ANTM C13 Makeovers

Okay so the first part of the episode after casting was MAKEOVERS! So I'm going to give preshow and makeover photo and say which look I prefer more.  Starting with my favorites!

1.-NICOLE
Definitely better after.  I love how she looks like a beast...with some high heels.  Perfect red hair and volume.  Love.

2.
Umm yeah Erin got a major upgrade.  I love this bleach blonde hair on Erin even though there are times when it doesn't look that great but for the majority of the part, Erin looks amazing with the bleached hair.

3.-RAE
And we have the other half of the albino twins! Before Rae looked plain and boring but now she looks like an ethereal angel/ice queen which is of course love.

4.-BRITTANY
I prefer Brittany before.  She always looked older after that and that just isn't good especially if you're so short.  The only positive about the makeover is it looked great post-show but it was just on the show where it looked not so good.

5.-LAURA
Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl.  Laura needed volume BADLY.  She looks fabulous in the makeover photo and in preshow, she looks bland and a typical country doll.

6.-JENNIFER
Much better.  Jennifer needed some trimming in her hair and it looks much better.  Nothing much else to say.

7.-LISA
It's nothing huge...all Lisa got was a trim and for that I feel bad for her for that since it's not like Natalie/Heather where they're so lovely that they don't need a drastic makeover.  I mean Lisa is gorgeous but she's very plain so that she didn't get a makeover, it kind of made it more obvious after her being a semi-finalist who was supposed to replace the lovely Amber in the cast who I adore so much.  So just those two things made it really obvious that she was going to get eliminated early...

8.-KARA
Nice! Kara looks like some California person with perfect hair and a good body.  Lovely makeover.

9.-ASHLEY
I always find it so funny how we always have one or two girls with the weave in every single cycle and like all the other ones, it works perfectly here.  Also, I just want to say how much I feel bad for Ashley for getting such a bad edit on the show since off the show she seems nice.  I probably like her more that what I'm giving credit for but for right now I'll just leave her here.

10.-SUNDAI
Sundai really never worked the makeover she got.  I would have A. Cut it short or B. Replace her cheap weave with a new one but definitely not cut off all her hair because she just can't work it.

11.-LULU
Eh I think she looks pretty in both but personally I prefer her in the preshow photo.

12.-RACHEL
Okay so first I want to say that personality-wise, Rachel is awesome but she is soooooooooooooo overrated.  The makeover was absolutely perfect though.

13.-COURTNEY
Courtney is a gorgeous girl but I really appreciate this androgynous look on her.  So yeah definitely an upgrade.

14.-BIANCA
I'm on the fence with this makeover.  I think that the makeover photo shows the makeover perfectly but then we go to confessionals and

So let me just say that her look was ten times better before.

No comments:

Post a Comment