Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful/THE FINALE!

Amazing cover girl shoot! Seriously, definitely one of my favorite cycle cover girl shoots if not my favorite...IDK it's tough to decide. D:

1.-FATIMA
Divine.  One of my favorite, if not my favorite Cover Girl shot of ANTM.   Fatima looks absolutely amazing, her skin looks sensational, and her eye lashes look perfect and sell the mascara perfectly.

2.-ANYA
I think that this photo is amazing (though probably one of Anya's weaker shots) but I feel as though it would be a teensy bit better if she brought her eyes down a little lower.  Still, she looks absolutely stunning here.

3.-WHITNEY
This photo is stunning and I think that she shows the mascara well but the mouth just looks horrible.  I wish she would have closed it since she's making her upper lip look thin.  Still it's a gorgeous photo and one of Whintey's best.

And the call outs!
FCO: Anya

Bottom 2: Whitney and Fatima
Eliminated: Fatima who was robbed

And then Whitney won ._.

And my personal elimination order!
14. Kimberly (Shame she quit but I totally understand why.  I wouldn't have let her on the show now though so she could come back another cycle.  She would have probably went a little farther)
13. Atalya (Bland overall for me.  She had my least favorite photo and her look was nice but more commercial which isn't bad but I can't really see her doing well in any future shoots)
12. Dominique (Yes she was entertainment gold but her photos up to now were not good.  She had the weakest photo of the week and I don't think it was just because of the hair.)
11. Stacy Ann (Do you really think that I would eliminate Aimee or Fatima over Stacy Ann? Up to now her portfolio has been terribly mediocre and the only person who has been on her same level has taken a good photo this week and an amazing makeover photo.)
10. Amis (Up to now, she hasn't taken that many great photos and although Whitney's photo is probably worse than this, she has taken one great photo so I'd cut Ms. Jenkins here.)
9. Allison (I don't really think that Allison would have been that great in these shoots.  I mean yeah her first photo was stunning and her second was okay, but I could never really see her taking any really great photos after that except maybe the meat shoot.)
8. Claire (I saved Claire last week because of her gorgeous Paint shoot but this week, I just can't really save her this week since her photo is second weakest after Lauren who has done better so far.)
7. Whitney (Weakest photo and weakest portfolio.)
6. Lauren (Lauren is the epitome of inconsistency.  She has had some amazing photos but also some horrible ones.  One of the weaker ones here at this point.)
5. Marvita (I love Marvita and obviously I think she was robbed but I don't think that this shoot would really be for her.  She may do a great job with the proper styling but I'd imagine them giving her something horrible to wear.
4. Katarzyna (I expect an amazing photo this week but I think that everyone else would have done amazing this week and are stronger.)
3. Aimee (So I'd expect that Aimee's photo would be amazing but no way am I screwing up my Fatima and Anya top 2.)
2. Fatima (Amazing portfolio with a few misses and an amazing look.  Girl was made for fashion though Anya's been consistent overall)
1. Anya (Amazing portfolio with no bad photos in it.  She has constantly impressed me with her portfolio and personality.  The true winner of C10 IMO.)

No comments:

Post a Comment