Monday, February 21, 2011

Circus Freaks

So in this shoot, the girls were all dressed up and posed with some of the Cirque De Soleil performers.  It was a cool shoot but only one girl really excelled.

1.[Rae6.5.jpg]-RAE
Rae absolutely rocked it this week.  I love how she looks like a pissed off angel.  Her face looks amazing here and the puffy hair looks absolutely perfect where it normally looks like a mess on anyone else.  Bravo Rae!

2.[Erin6.5.jpg]-ERIN
I like how Erin looks like a circus performer here yet you can tell she's a model by those cheekbones.  The only thing is the expression is a bit too serious for me.  If it had a bit more of a different emotion, I think it could have been stronger.

3.[Nicole6.5.jpg]-NICOLE
Nicole's weakest shot sadly.  I mean she looks pretty but up-the-nose angles are a huge no even for the fabulous Nicole.  If she would have lowered her face slightly, then it would be so much better.

4.[Laura6.5.jpg]-LAURA
I know I should love this photo and yes I do think that the pose is great but every time I see that face, I like it less and less.  It just looks so aged and slightly of a sloth which I don't mean as a compliment.

5.[Brittany6.5.jpg]-BRITTANY
This is okay.  I don't like how Brittany looks slightly confused here and I think she looks really really skinny here to the point where it's too much.  I do love the styling and pose though.

6.[Kara6.5.jpg]-KARA
Pretty, nothing exciting especially for an extreme shoot like this.

7.[Ashley6.5.jpg]-ASHLEY
Same thing as Kara but even worse since she looks like she's just hanging around until she can go home to sleep.  It's pretty but very bland.

8.[Sundai6.5.jpg]-SUNDAI
I don't really understand how the judges could have said that Sundai really did better than Foxy yet they chose a much much better shot of Foxy and this bad shot of Sundai.  I don't really like this.  The pose looks very forced and kind of like the obvious "ANTM Fierce" pose and the face looks very masculine and the squinting doesn't work.

9.[Jennifer6.5.jpg]-JENNIFER
Same thing as Sundai but ten times worse.  Those hands are just so awkward and the face looks really really drag.   I love Jennifer personality-wise but her photos so far have been horrible.

And the show's real call outs!
FCO: Rae, Brittany, and Jennifer
4. Laura
5. Nicole
6. Sundai
7. Erin

Bottom 2: Kara and Ashley
Eliminated: Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment