Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ninja Turtles

1. -NICOLE
All three shots are amazing.  Foxy truly looks like a warrior ready to kill.  I love how it kind of looks like a comic strip.  The only negative that I have is in the center, she looks a little short.

2.-ERIN
This photo has grown on me.  I love all of the photos and I think she looks scary and intimidating in each frame.  I also have to give her props for looks so good upside down.

3.-BRITTANY
I really like the poses and I think Brittany looks awesome minus looking short in the center shot.  I think that the expressions really shouldn't work but they work really well in this shot.

4.-LAURA
I think that the first two photo are beautiful.  I love how fierce yet graceful Laura looks. However, the last one kind of looks like she's saying "Look mommy, I'm a mawdul!".

5.-RAE
Well, one thing for sure is that Rae looks really short here but I dig the two photos from the right since it kind of looks like animation but the first photo looks out of place.

6.-KARA
I love middle photo so much because of the expression.  It looks like she's ready to defend herself but not in the deadly way.  The two other onesare just mediocre and do absolute nothing for Kara.

7.-JENNIFER
I kind of like the reflection of both left and right photo but Jennifer looks old and a little bit unnatractive.  The center doesn't fit withthe others though she does look pretty.

8.-SUNDAI
Same thing for each of the three shots and it's a really horrible thing. That face is once again weak and Sundai looks really short here.

And the show's call outs!
FCO: Nicole
2. Laura
3.Brittany
4. Erin
5. Jennifer
6. Rae

Bottom 2: Sundai and Kara
Eliminated: Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment