Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pele Godesses

1.-ERIN
The pose is probably the best of the bunch.  I love how elegant yet seductive Erin looks and the dress is fabulous.  The close up is lovely as well though the thing that has always bothered me is how stiff the neck is.

2.-NICOLE
I know that Nicole looks pregnant with that dress but that close up is just divine.

3.-JENNIFER
The eyes look wonky but she doesn't look horrible short and I love the drama in the background.

4.-LAURA
This is horrible.  The pose is really strange and doesn't help contort the dress in a flattering angle and it makes Laura look short as well.  The face isn't as horrible, but it doesn't really look like a model; just a really pretty girl.  I love the hair though.

And Tyra's call outs!
FCO: Nicole

Bottom 3: Erin, Jennifer, and Laura
Eliminated: Erin and Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment