Monday, August 30, 2010

The End Of The Road

So this shoot was okay, nothing amazing. Elimination...ONE OF THE WORST ELIMINATIONS IN TOP MODEL. Let's just get the terror over with.

1.-ROSALINDE
This is gorgeous. I love how Rosalinde is getting into the car and I love her worried face like she is afraid to be seen.

2.-DENISE
This is gorgeous. Like usual, Denise looks stunning here. There's nothing completely eye-catching about this shot, but it is a gorgeous shot.

3.-QUEEN CATHARINA
ROBBED. ROBBED. ROBBED. ROBBED. ROBBED. ROBBED. ROBBED. ROBBED. ROBBED.Okay, now that I've gone through half of my anger, I really like this shot. It's kind of like Catharina has a broken-down car and is just tired and is kind of saying "What are you looking at?!" I don't really like the way she has her right leg up, but besides that, it's a pretty good shot.

4.-MAXIME
This isn't really that good. I hate to say this, but Maxime looks really stupid. I don't get the hand up in the air and that she lost her foot and she actually looks old which is really surprising since it's Maxime who looks pretty young in every shot.

5.-LIANNE
This is really bad. I hate how old Lianne looks here and the shape she's making with the dress is really strange. On the bright side, I like the Drama in the face, but she looks really old.

Callouts from the show!
FCO: Rosalinde
2. Lianne
3. Maxime

Bottom 2: Catharina and Denise
Eliminated: Catharina (ROBBED, ROBBED, ROBBED, ROBBED, ROBBED, ROBBED, ROBBED)

Up next is a bikini shoot in the sea where there are 2 shots that are good and two shots that are absolutely terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment