Monday, August 9, 2010

Make Trash Look Couture

So this is the beginning of Benelux Next Top Model! Yay! :D So I'm going to start with the semi-finals because well, it's a nice shoot to see the new girls' faces. I don't necessarily understand the trash part though. :S Still, let get this started!

1.-QUEEN CATHARINA
Oh Catharina, such an amazing girl. I love how simple and clean this is. I think her skin looks great here and I think that the squinting works here. If she went wide-eyes, I think it would make the shot weaker. Overall, it's a lovely shot and great start for Catharina.

2.-ROXANNE
Okay, first of all, this looks nothing like her preshow photo. (In case anyone wants to see it, click here. :)) which of course I mean that in the best way possible. This girl is STUNNING. I love how her pale skin contrasts with her brown hair and her eyebrows here are pretty much perfection. The only thing I don't like is how one eye is wider than the other one, but Roxanne's looks make up for it. <3

3.-MAXIME
Maxime looks so hot here! Seriously, she looks so stunning here and I love the way that she's not looking directly at camera. It makes the photo more interesting. I also think her lips and hair look fabulous here, plus her forehead looks normal and doesn't look like it comes from Frankenstein (which you will probably see it soon, but if you're curious to see it now, here you go :D). Overall, it's a great shot of Maxime.

4.-ROSALINDE
This is lovely. Although I can't completely see her face, I can tell she has lovely skin and her features are probably very delicate. I really love how soft this shot is without showing the whole face and I'm actually loving it more and more every time I see it. Before I put it at 7, now I'm bumping it to 4. <3.

5.-TESSA
I really like this shot of Tessa. I love how messy her hair looks; it really fits the theme of Trash Couture :P I also really like the determined look that Tessa has here although I'm not sure if they're a little wonky. Still, it's a pretty good shot of Tessa.

6.-LIANNE
So this really isn't a good shot to showcase Lianne's beauty, but boy does her skin look amazing here. There's really not much else to say about this shot besides that her skin is a dream here.

7.-DENISE
This is a stunning shot of Denise. She looks SO gorgeous here. I love the effortless feel that I get from this shot. I love her big puffy hair and her skin looks quite nice here. Overall it's a good shot from Denise, I just prefer the 6 above her.

8.-BIANCA
I'm having a love-hate relationship with this shot. I love the angle that Bianca has here because I think it makes her look regal although it also looks like she's about to throw up (I know, I'm very strange). So overall, it's a decent shot from her.

9.-ALEXANDRA
Okay, so I actually REALLY like this shot of Alexandra, but this shot kind of reminds me of someone and it ended up being one of those frog cartoon characters and it's making me rank it lower and lower. D: I like how simple this shot is but after looking at it I found it boring. Eh, she's out this episode, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

10.-ADINDA
Okay, so I actually think that Adinda looks very pretty here, but she looks very scared. I think she was trying to go for something soft, but ended up looking awkard.
11.-SARAH
Okay, well like some of the other contestants here, her skin looks amazing here, but for me that's it. She's trying to look hot, but ends up looking awkward; plus she looks kind of cougar-like.

12.-JUSTINE
This is...bad. You can tell that she's trying to look hot but Justine failed and ended up looking awkward and catching flies. On the bright side, she does look pretty.

And here's the callout order from the show itself:
FCO: Catharina <3
2. Bianca
3. Lianne
4. Roxanne
5. Denise
6. Adinda
7. Rosalinde
8. Justine
9. Maxime
10. Sarah
11. Alexandra (although she was eliminated outside of the judging panel)
12. Tessa

And another girl named Melanie entered the competition. Next up is the grave shoot which is executed very well, but the results aren't that amazing except for one or two shots. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment