Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let's Pose With A Living Thing And Try To Be Fierce But End Up Failing

The title says it all. I'll just get it over with. :/

1.-QUEEN CATHARINA
Even in such a terrible shoot, the queen still does good. She looks pretty expensive and she's such a fierce dog walker (despite the strange foot positioning)! Overall, another good shot from Catharina from such a dreadful shoot.

2.-MELANIE
So, I didn't really expect this from Melanie whatsoever, but it's cute. She kind of reminds me of McKey (ANTM C11 winner) here. I love how soft and approachable Melanie looks here. Too bad this is her only good shot.

3.-MAXIME
This reminds me so much of The Simple Life. It's a nice photo and she definitely looks like a rich girl, but it reeks of cheapness which really isn't her fault. Still, it's a good shot.

4.-DENISE
This is so cute! I really love how happy Denise looks here. It's very approachable and friendly. She kind of reminds me of one of those people on Elmo though. Still, it's an adorable shot.

5.-BIANCA
Even though I can't see Bianca that well, she does look quite regal. I wish she wasn't smiling though, but besides that and not being able to see the model that well, it's a good photo.

6.-ROSALINDE
So there's really nothing amazing here in this photo. She's just standing there, looking pretty, *yawns* .

7.-LIANNE
This shot is okay. I love the little leg up; it makes this shot a little flirty, but her face pretty much says, "Am I doing this right?". At least it's better than these next three.

8.-TESSA
This is so bad. Tessa looks like some house mother that is trying to pose with two kids. Plus she looks short.

9.-JUSTINE
This is bad. Justine looks so fake and short and it's just not good.

10.-SARAH
This is really bad. Sarah looks huge, short, and old. Not good especially since this is a fashion competition where you're supposed to look the complete opposite of this.

Callouts from the show:

FCO: Denise
2. Tessa
3. Melanie
4. Maxime
5. Bianca
6. Catharina
7. Rosalinde

Bottom 2: Justine and Sarah
Eliminated: Sarah

Next up is a lovely shoot (that I think is for a perfume) with some nice results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment