Monday, August 30, 2010

Gilette Venus Embrace Shoot

So this shoot...was nice, but not terrific. I looked at the close ups, and they actually are better than what I thought, so I'll be posting both. :)

1.-QUEEN CATHARINA
This is lovely. I love how it's very caught in the moment and how soft and romantic this shot is. Another great shot from Catharina.

2.-ROSALINDE
This is a really stunning shot of Rosalinde. Like Catharina, I love how romantic it is. It's overall a great shot.

3.-BIANCA
This is pretty much the same as Catharina's except that there's a little smile in Bianca's face that I really like.

4.-DENISE
This is totally different from the other shots. I love that there's joy in this shot rather than a dreamy stare. It's a little too cheesy though for my likings, but still it's a great shot.

5.-MAXIME
I don't really know what to think of this shot. The full body shot looks so childish like a little girl laying in a bed with her dad which isn't really good. The close up however is an improvement. I love her eyes in the shot.

6.-LIANNE
I don't think that either of these shots are good. Lianne looks really old here. Plus, I think I prefer Denise's cheesiness to Lianne's stiffness. Overall, not good.

Now to the shows callouts:
FCO: Denise
2. Lianne
3. Maxime
4. Rosalinde

Bottom 2: Catharina and Bianca
Eliminated: Bianca

Up next is a simple beauty shoot which was done in the same episode as this shoot. The results were actually good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment