Friday, August 27, 2010

Looking Expensive While Posing With Spiders

Lovely shoot, same concept as ANTM C3's spider shoot , but personally I prefer the execution of Benelux's and the results of America's (except for the Queen's. She easily has the best shot from those two.)
1.-QUEEN CATHARINA
And the queen makes up for her little mis-step last week with a shot that is absolute perfection! She looks so expensive and soft. It's just so amazing!

2.-ROSALINDE
This is lovely. I love that little smirk that Rosalinde has on her face and I love that she didn't get distracted from the spider.

3.-BIANCA
This is amazing. I love how symmetrical this shot is and for the first time I don't think Bianca looks that old. Definitely her best shot.

4.-DENISE
This is a really pretty picture. Like usual, Denise looks gorgeous here and she even looks expensive, I just don't think she looks like a model here.

5.-JUSTINE
This is nice. Like Denise, Justine forgot the model part. She does look expensive, but I don't really think she looks pretty here. Her skin looks nice here (although it may be because of photoshop). Still, it's a good shot.

6.-MAXIME
This isn't really that good. First of all, I hate the cropping in this shot. I would have much preferred to have a shot like the others this week. That right there makes this shot weaker, and I hate the dead eyes/unprepared look on her face.

7.-LIANNE
So, I really love how blue her eyes are here, but besides that I hate this shot. She looks very old and I hate how she crossed her arms like that.

The Show's Callout:

FCO: Bianca
2. Maxime
3. Rosalinde
4. Catharina
5. Denise

Bottom 2: Justine and Lianne
Eliminated: Lianne

Next up is a bed shoot. It should be a really good shot, but it really isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment