Thursday, August 26, 2010

Look At The Reflection And Try To Sell Perfume

So this shoot is really good. I loved the simple concept and the results were pretty good. Let's get this started!

1.-ROSALINDE
This is amazing. I love how Rosalinde is kind of reconnecting with her lover or something through the mirror and I also think that she handles the make up very well.

2.-LIANNE
This is lovely. I love how she kind of looks like she was caught off guard. Definitely Lianne's best shot.

3.-JUSTINE
Like Lianne, this is definitely Justine's best shot. I love how she's not looking at the camera. I think it adds a little bit more je-ne-sais-quoi. It's a gorgeous shot.

4.-QUEEN CATAHRINA
I kind of like this. I love how regal Catharina looks here. I don't like how high her head is here, it looks a little strange and that eye make up looks terrible here. But besides that, this is a pretty good shot.

5.-BIANCA
This is nice. Just like Catharina's, I love how regal it is but the make up sucks and she looks a little old. BRAVO at them changing the hair color. I can't believe that someone would die it bright red.

6.-TESSA
This is so dull. There's nothing really modelesque about this shot. Although at least she looks pretty.

7.-MELANIE
This is...okay. I kind of like the mystery in her expression, but she looks about 30 here and besides the way she placed her left hand, there's really nothing great about this.

8.-MAXIME
This is a huge step-down for Maxime. She looks as if she has a double chin, looks bigger than she normally is, doesn't look particularly fresh, and her forehead is working against her rather than working for her.

9.-DENISE
This is bad. Denise looks like a modern day wolf here which isn't really a good thing. There's nothing really good about this shot sadly. I'm glad she stepped it up.

Now the show's callouts:
FCO: Denise
2. Rosalinde
3. Justine
4. Maxime
5. Lianne
6. Bianca
7. Catharina

Bottom 2: Melanie and Tessa
Eliminated: Melanie and Tessa

Up next is my favorite shoot of the cycle! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment