Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Believe I Can Fly

So this shoot was inspired by Jean Batten and overall it was a nice shoot, nothing amazing although I did like it.

1.-LAURA
This is amazing. I love the power and strength that Laura has in this shot. She looks very tall here and I actually don't mind no-neck because I actually think it works.

2.-TERYL-LEIGH
This is such an awesome shot. Teryl-Leigh looks so tall here and I love how she's leaning on the plane and her face looks nice too. Overall, this is probably her second-best shot.

3.-CHRISTOBELLE
This is lovely. I love Christobelle's face and the wind in the hair. The only negative is that she looks a wee-bit short, but still everything else makes up for it.

4.-REBECCA ROSE
This is so awesome. I love how Rebecca Rose kind of looks like King Kong. She looks like a giant and overall, it's a great shot.

5.-VICTORIA
This is such an elegant shot. Victoria isn't really doing anything spectacular in this shot, but I think it works. Her face looks lovely, once again and she looks very tall.

6.-RUBY
So...this isn't necessarily fantastic/lovely like the five above her, but I do really like it. I love that understated confidence that Ruby has in this shot. On the negative side, her body looks a little bigger than normal, but I'm going to blame part of that on the clothes.

7.-OLIVIA
This is really cute. I really love Olivia's face here and the simple pose. I don't think that she really looks like a model here, but I really do like this photo a lot despite that.

8.-AJOH
This is really cool. Her skin looks great here and her legs do look long. The only thing I don't like about this is the white powder on her legs and her face. Still, it's a very good shot.

9.-LUCY
So, I really do like the pose, but her legs look a little short here and I don't really like how she's squinting her eyes. I do like the shot though, but those little flaws make the shot a little weaker.

10.-RHIANNON
Okay so pretty much the pose is lovely but I hate the snarl on Rhiannon's face. Well, at least she does look prettier than her other shot.

11.-SARAH
This is really boring. The pose is very stiff, awkward, and a little obvious while the face looks kind of "mature" and a little ugly. I'm actually starting to hate this shot more and more.

12.-HOSANNA
So probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm actually liking this. Hosanna looks very pretty here although a little bit short. It is a really boring shot though.

13.-TIFFANY
This is really dull, stiff, and awkward. The pose is very safe and the face doesn't say anything. Is it hooch like the judges said? NO WAY. Is it boring and elimination-worthy? Yup.

And here are the show's callouts:
FCO: Teryl-Leigh
2. Ruby
3. Laura
4. Lucy
5. Rhiannon
6. Sarah
7. Christobelle
8. Ajoh
9. Victoria
10. Olivia
11. Rebecca Rose
Bottom 2: Hosanna and Tiffany
Eliminated: Tiffany

Up next is a snow shoot. It's not that great of a shoot, but it did produce some great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment