Monday, August 30, 2010

Time To Go Au Natural

So...this shoot was a shoot done along with last shoot in one episode. It was a beauty shoot and a full-body shoot, but I'm only going to do the beauty shot. If you are interested in seeing the whole photoshoot, then click here.
1.-ROSALINDE
Rosalinde is such a gorgeous girl and her face is shown perfectly here. I love how it's a simple shot, but it's not boring. I think this could be a perfect Cover Girl add (sure would beat Krista's).

2.-DENISE
This is stunning. Normally, I don't think Denise's smile works in shots (like last shoot and a shoot that will soon to come), but here it looks absolutely spectacular. Like Rosalinde's I really think this could be a Cover Girl ad.

3.-QUEEN CATHARINA
This is gorgeous. Her eyes look amazing here and I love how Catharina looks so soft and elegant while having such a cool, laid-back look. The only thing I don't like is those neck lines, but besides that...amazing.

4.-MAXIME
This is such a gorgeous shot. Maxime looks so pretty here and expensive. I wish her Spider shot was like that. It would have been amazing.

5.-BIANCA
This is really pretty. Bianca's face looks divine here. I love her bone structure here and how soft her face looks here. I don't like her raised arm though.

6.-LIANNE
This is really pretty, but not really that good. Lianne's eyes, like usual look gorgeous, but like usual, she looks old and she looks like she was caught off guard in this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment