Sunday, August 8, 2010

Walk, Walk, Fashion Baby

Okay well this shoot was all about walking and posing for the camera to sell clothes from U by Kotex. Here were the results.

1.-ADELE
LOVE. Adele looks so tall and commercial and her hair looks great here. Plus the pink looks great on her. Fabulous job from Adele!

2.-MADISON
Easily Maddie's best shot. There is so much movement in this photo. The face looks effortless. It kind of looks like she's boarding a train in the most fabulous way possible.

Fabulous shots end here-
3.-CLARE
I actually think this shot is very cute and fun, something I wouldn't expect from Clare, so kudos to that. The only thing I don't like is how much weight she's putting on her left hand.

4.-LAURA M.
Definitely looks like Chanel Iman here. I like the attitude here. She doesn't really look like a giant here, but besides that, it's a great shot.

5.-LOLA
And this is where Lola really starts rocking it. This is a really good shot. I like the movement in this dress and how it looks like Lola is walking away from putting graffiti on the wall in a devilish way.

6.-MIKARLA
Woah, woah, woah...she was eliminated for this?! Ugh. Now that my rant is over, let me critique. Mikarla looks very slim and there's an attitude about this that I like, like yeah I know I'm awesome and super pretty. I just don't really like the dress itself and she's stepping on the end of the dress.
Great/Good shots end here-
7.-FRANKY
Well, first of all, I like the confidence in this shot. It's very I'm cool type that goes well with this shot. But the problem I have with this shot is that Franky doesn't look modelesque here and she looks bigger than she is.

8.-TAHNEE
This extremely boring borderline bad. First of all, her face is pretty yet blank. Next, she doesn't really make the dress anything special and she looks a little bit short.

9.-ELOISE
And this is where Queen Inconsistency gets eliminated. Looking at this shot, it's not as bad as I thought, it's just she looks bland and bigger than she normally is.
And as much as it really does pain me to put her last, I have to...
10.-CASSI
Oh Cassi, it really pains me to put you this low, but this is bad. I guess I'll start with the positives first: she looks very tall and pretty. I just hate how back the right hand is, those extensions in her hair, no neck, and how candid it looks. Thankfully Cassi gets MUCH better.

Here's the on-show callouts:

FCO: Adele (FINALLY we agree on the FCO)
2. Franky
3. Tahnee
4. Madison
5. Lola
6. Laura M.
7. Clare

Bottom 3: Cassi, Mikarla, and Eloise
Eliminated: Mikarla and Eloise

Well, I guess for a lot of the shots, my callout is completely the opposite, but I do agree on Adele getting FCO and Cassi and Eloise getting bottom 3. Next shoot is desert shoot with huge photographer-Russel James!

No comments:

Post a Comment