Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Broken Down Dolls

Not really that great of a shoot but it had some nice shots.

1.-MARI
This is a bit stiff in the pose but Mari looks gorgeous and very doll-like. I love the face particularly.

2.-MARJE
This would be my number one if Marje didn't look so short. Still, I love how quirky she looks and the suit looks pretty awesome on her.

3.-MARIA
Pretty good overall. Maria looks like a doll here and I love everything about this shot minus her looking short.

4.-DARINA
Pretty cute overall. Face looks adorable, she actually looks tall-ish, but the only thing is I think the pose looks a bit strange.

5.-DANIELA
I think that the body looks lovely here but the face lacks a bit.

6.-TATJANA
Awesome face but pose is terrible and just doesn't show off anything well.

7.-ANI
I really love Ani and I think that she has taken some amazing shots but I just didn't like her in the beginning. Anyways, pose is a bit boring and the face is deer-in-the-headlights but not in a good way.

8.-ANU
Meh...nothing amazing. Face is pretty but the body looks terrible although it may not be her fault.

9.-ARMI
Not good. Armi looks kind of stupid here and the pose is just strange.

10.-MANON
Way too much in the face and such a stiff pose. Manon looks kind of scary here.

11.-ANA
This is really really bad. Hate the face and the pose is just strange.

And call outs!
FCO: Mari
2. Maria
3. Marje
4. Tatjana
5. Ana
6. Anu
7. Manon
8. Daniela
9. Ani

Bottom 2: Darina and Armi
Eliminated: Armi

No comments:

Post a Comment