Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wake Up In The Morning

Terrible shoot with my favorite three girls doing great but besides that...

1.-BEATA
And Beata's back in form! Love this shot...I never really thought that Beata could do well with commercial but she really does it well.

2.-QUEEN KATARZYNA
This is very soft and romantic. I love how fresh and lovely her face looks and you can definitely see emotion without her eyes being open. Once again lovely!

3.-PAULINA
This is so different from both Beata and Katarzyna but it's so pretty. I love how Paulina doesn't look like she doesn't want to be caught and I love the chemistry they both have. Once again, great job Paulina!

4.-ALEKSANDRA
Meh. I mean there's nothing wrong with this shot, but it doesn't look like anything fashion-forward. Still, it's okay.

5.
-MAGDALENA
And then Magdalena is out! This is pretty cute and I love the happiness here but there's nothing that excites me about this shot.

6.
-WERONIKA
Meh once again. Her body looks nice I guess but she really anything fantastic and she looks a bit mature.

7.-ANNA
Not that good. She looks mature, awkward, and isn't doing anything to really show herself that well.

And the show's call outs!
FCO: Weronika
2. Aleksandra
3. Beata
4. Katarzyna
5. Anna

Bottom 2: Paulina and Magdalena
Eliminated: Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment