Monday, November 29, 2010

Posing with Ford Fiestas

Terrible shoot, good elimination...let's get this over with.

1.-ALYCE (right)
I think this is very pretty. I love that soft, romantic face that Alyce is giving but she looks short.

2.-LEIDEN (center)
Very hard core, very punk...it's Leiden's genre and she is truly working it. The only thing is that she looks a bit mature.

3.-JAMIE (center)
This is a bit of a shock, but it's a pretty good shot of Jamie. I think that it's very pretty but I hate how her face looks here.

4.-SAMANTHA (left)
Very pretty. Samantha's legs look long but she looks a bit deer-in-the-headlights.

5.-DEMELZA (left)
I love the rich girl vibe Demelza gives here and I love how she's leaning on the car, but I think her face looks strange here.

6.-ALEXANDRA (right)
It's okay but Alex sadly got outshined.

7.-REBECCA (center)
The chin is raised too high and she looks cheap.

8.-CARIS (right)
I hate putting Caris this low but she looks short, the pose is terrible, and although her face looks pretty, it's just not a good shot.

9.-ALAMELA
This is just weird. The pose is stiff, the hair is terrible, and the face is boring.

And show's call outs!
FCO: Jamie
2. Samantha
3. Caris
4. Alexandra
5. Leiden
6. Demelza
7. Rebecca

Bottom 2: Alyce and Alamela
Eliminated: Alamela

And here's the HQ's if anyone's interested:

No comments:

Post a Comment