Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Casanova

Amazing shoot. By far my favorite this cycle with amazing results. Love the idea but since it was a group shot (which I'm so happy it was), I'll just give close ups and then the final photo at the end.

1.-ANN
Ann just steals the shot for me like wow. I love how she looks like a porcelain doll here and I think that she took the makeup well here. Seriously perfection for me.

2.-CHELSEY
This is so amazing. I love how mysterious Chelsey looks here and she really does look like she's trying to tell the guy something. Love once again.

3.-JANE
First of all, putting Jane, Ann, and Chelsey in one group was seriously fantastic. This is so lovely though. I love the attitude Jane has and I love the wind in the face and the pouted lips.

4.-KAYLA
This is really gorgeous. I love that mischievous look Kayla has in her eyes and how calm and serene she looks. Finally, Kayla steps it up.

5.-CHRIS
This is really stunning. I love how Chris looks caught in the act here. It's not as awesome as the four above her but it's still lovely.

6.-LIZ
This is kind of nice since it kind of looks like she's saying "What in the world are you doing?" but it's very messy and not completely put together (basically there's part of it that I love and don't love) but ironically enough, this is probably my favorite shot of Liz.

And here are the two final photos

Love, love, love.

And the call outs

FCO: Kayla
2. Jane
3. Chelsey
4. Ann

Bottom 2: Chris and Kayla
Eliminated: Kayla

Up next, the girls become statues!

No comments:

Post a Comment