Thursday, November 11, 2010

Green Fairies/The Finale

Amazing shoot, amazing top 2, amazing winner...let's finish this fabulous cycle up!

1.-SANNE
Fabulous shot and probably my favorite shot of the cycle. Sanne looks so tall and I love how she looks protective of the tree. Wonderful way to end the cycle.

2.-DAISY
Definitely Daisy's best shot. Love how she's taking up the whole frame although I wish her face was a bit stronger.

3.-SYLVIA
This looks like a Barbie doll which is both good and bad for me. It's good because it's interesting but it's bad because it's stiff. Still, it's a good shot.

And call outs!
FCO: Sanne

Bottom 2: Sylvia and Daisy
Eliminated: Daisy

And then Sanne won. :)

And my elimination order is probably

10. Marcia (Worst of the bunch and one of the weakest looks of the bunch so yeah it's an auto elimination for me.)
9. Kathelijn (Her shot would definitely be stronger than Stefanie but Stefanie had a good shot last week so Kathelijn would be out for not improving enough.)
8. Annika (Has yet to produce a good shot since the Lingerie shoot and this shot is just bad so I'd eliminate Annika here)
7. Stefanie (These past two weeks I would imagine Stefanie to have pretty shots but nothing else so I'd drop her here.)
6. Anna Marie (I would have never thought I'd eliminate Anna Marie here but Marcia's not here and no way was I going to eliminate Sanne here so here is where I'd drop Anna Marie)
5. Daisy (Weakest of the bunch and weakest picture...no way would I have eliminated anyone else here)
4. Ovo (Ovo's shot is lovely but she's the weakest of the four so I'd eliminate her here although I do love Ovo.)
3. Charmayne (Charmayne could have produced an amazing photo but I prefer Sylvia and Sanne a bit more.)
2. Sylvia (Gorgeous girl but Sanne owned this cycle)
1. Sanne (Is there anything else to say except best dutch winner after Cecile? Love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment