Monday, November 29, 2010

Walking Casually

Terrible shoot, terrible elimination, fantastic elimination outside of panel. There's lots of shots for each girl and all but I'm only choosing my favorite; if you want to see the rest of the shots, click here. Let's get this started!

1.-ALEKSANDRA
This is really fabulous. I love the hair movement and how Aleksandra is looking over. The only really great shot this week.

2.-KATARZYNA
Soooo the queen was eliminated and I think it was totally undeserved. This shot is okay...nothing amazing but Katarzyna really looks gorgeous here.

3.-PAULINA
Not really that great. I mean Paulina looks pretty but her face looks so strange here. Love the movement though.

4.-ANNA
I love Anna but out of the four, I think she should have left. This looks forced and her whole set of photos weren't that good.

And show's call outs!
FCO: Aleksandra
2. Anna

Bottom 2: Paulina and Katarzyna
Eliminated: Katarzyna
Eliminated Outside of Panel: Weronika

This Wednesday is the finale! Yay! Hopefully Paulina will redeem this cycle and win!

No comments:

Post a Comment