Monday, November 29, 2010

Cosmopolitan

Nice simple shoot.  There were some good stand outs so I'm not mad at all.

1.-ANI
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Ani took a photo that I love! This is divine; I love the eye contact here and I love the pink jacket on her...pink really looks divine on her.  Anyways, divine, divine, divine! Yay for Ani!

2.-MARJE
This is just lovely.  I love how Marje looks like a feminine boy with piercing eyes.  Hate the earrings but besides that, another hit from Marje!

3.-DARINA
Very simple and pretty.  I love the symmetry in this shot but there's something off in the face.

4.-MARI
This does not look like something from Cosmopolitan but I could care less.  It's so natural and it shows off Mari's face so well.  Work!

5.-ANU
The face looks lovely.  Those eyes are just love, but I hate how Anu put her hands in the shot.  It makes the shot much weaker.

6.-TATJANA
Stunning shot.  The eyes pierce but the thing is that I prefer the other five photos.

7.-DANIELA
I'm actually surprised Daniela got eliminated after doing good these past two weeks.  It's an okay shot but I hate how she has little eye contact and not upper lip.  Not elimination worthy.

8.-ANA
Blah...there's nothing really good about this shot.  The angle on the nose is terrible and Ana isn't doing anything to make this shot interesting.

9.-MARIA
I love the haughty expression that Maria is wearing as well as the red lip but I hate the "up the nose" angle and how she's squinting her eyes so much.

Daniela was eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment