Monday, November 29, 2010

In The Big Apple/The Finale!

Finally the cycle is over! We get a weak winner to finish off this cycle but whatever. Alice and Amanda make up for all of the blah winners.

1.-ALEXANDRA
Love. I love the outfit on Alexandra and how she's kind of running away from the studio set or something. This is awesome and a strong ending for Alexandra.

2.-DEMELZA
Boring, washed out, terrible shoes...I would have never thought that Demelza was a model from this image. I think that she has some qualities that are great for modeling (like her face) but here it just looks MySpace.

3.-SAMANTHA
This is bad. After having some strong weeks, Samantha has fallen and now looks like a cheap taxi driver with a poodle on their head. I am starting to love Samantha more and more but this is weak.

And the show's call outs!
FCO: Alexandra

Bottom 2: Demelza and Samantha
Eliminated: Samantha

And then Demelza won and caused tons of controversy.

This would have been my dream elimination order:
13. Emma (Terrible shot, boring girl, never took a stand out photo so yeah I'd eliminate her here)
12. Belinda (With Emma's hot mess photo out of the group, it's between Belinda and Leiden and although I love Belinda's personality, Leiden has potential to take some good photos.)
11. Jamie (Horrible photo, boring look, has yet to take a stand out photo so buh-bye!)
10. Leiden (Leiden is very limited as in the type of work she can do. This is a pretty shot but minus this shot and her shot last week, her shots have been bad.
9. Alamela (Alamela has potential to do some good work but she rarely used it and she's been given too many chances.
8. Kamila (I think that Kamila is a gorgeous girl and I really think that she was robbed, but I can't really see her shot this week being anything truly fantastic.)
7. Rebecca (Weakest girl of the 8/7 remaining besides Kamila so I'd drop her here)
6. Kristy (Kristy is amazing but I can't picture her being the type to make a standout shot with this shoot)
5. Demelza (Weakest of the 5 and hasn't taken great photos in a while.)
4. Alyce (Alyce is love, but Caris, Alex, and Sam trump her portfolio and look.)
3. Samantha (Samantha's shot was bad this week. I'd expect Caris' shot to be lovely and when everyone is on-par with each other, I have no choice but to eliminate Samantha here.)
2. Alexandra (Consistently great but Caris really trumps her)
1. Caris (She may have her flaws like her body but her portfolio is just lovely and her standout shots really helped me decide that she really should have won.)

No comments:

Post a Comment