Thursday, November 18, 2010

Marbleous Statues

Amazing shoot once again. Loved the idea of it and the elimination wasn't that terrible...

1.-ANN
Just stunning. Love the raw and sensual emotion in this shot and how she's longing for the guy. Love, love, love once again from Ms. Fabulous.

2.-KAYLA
So Kayla got FCO with this which is good I guess. I really love the emotion here and what she is doing with the arms. It's really a lovely shot.

3.-JANE
Not really as lovely as Ann or Kayla but I do really like it. It's soft and romantic and does exactly what is asked for but it doesn't really do much more.

4.-CHELSEY
This is by no means bad but I just prefer the three above her. Anyways, love the raw emotion and how she's caressing the guy but I agree with ALT that I wish she would have extended her neck a bit.

5.-CHRIS
First of all, I wish this shot was cropped like the others. But I think like Jane, Chris did a good job since this photo is beautiful but she didn't really do much more to make this photo stand out. It's a nice photo but it got outshined.

And the show's call outs!
FCO: Kayla
2. Chelsey
3. Ann

Bottom 2: Jane and Chris
Eliminated: Chris

Up next is by far my favorite shoot probably ever in ANTM but it's a video rather than a shoot but whatever it was still fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment