Saturday, November 13, 2010

Topless Shoot

Nice shoot, nice start for the cycle. Let's get this started!

1.-TATJANA
Fabulous from head to toe. Her face looks lovely, the pose doesn't look stiff, her body looks great, she looks long, and she doesn't look awkward. Definitely Tatjana's best shot.

2.-MARJE
Simple and lovely. Marje's face photographs so lovely and that's definitely the best part of the shot. The body is nice but is nowhere near as good as the face.

3.-MARI
This is probably the opposite of Marje's shot. The pose is just fantastic and shows off Mari's body to perfection but her face doesn't look as amazing as the body.

4.-ANA
Everything is simple, everything looks nice although it's not as amazing as the three shots above her and I also wish she didn't squint.

5.-DARINA
This may sound strange, but Darina kind of reminds me of London Levi...slightly. Anyways, everything here looks nice here but that's just it for me. There's nothing truly great in this shot that makes the shot pop. Still, I love Darina.

6.-MARIA
The pose is really lovely and I think her body looks fantastic but her face looks absolutely terrible (especially her eyes).

7.-ANU
The pose is pretty good; it shows off her curves well and she's selling the jeans. The face however like Maria, is weak. I hate the snarl on her face and she just looks very mature.

8.-MANON
Blah. The face was not captured well and I don't think she's doing anything special with her body.

9.-ARMI
I think that her face looks nice here and it photographed well but her body is weak and she looks short.

10.-ANI
I think that the pose is nice and I like how she's creating a shape and is making it interesting but the face looks awkward and scared which makes this shot not work.

11.-ANI
It's obvious that Ani's legs go on for miles but I hate how she bent down like that and her face just looks confused.

12.-MARIEM
I think this shot is just boring. The pose is fine but there's nothing truly good about it and the way her face is photographing makes her chin look big and her face overall doesn't look that great.

And call outs!
FCO: Tatjana
2. Darina
3. Ana
4. Armi
5. Ani
6. Mari
7. Marje
8. Manon
9. Anu
10. Maria

Bottom 2: Daniela and Mariem
Eliminated: Mariem

No comments:

Post a Comment